Ratings for Dr. Robert Stutts

I am a new patient of Dr. Stutts and my first visit I must say was really inviting and Dr. Stutts asked me lots of questions in order to give me the best service possible. So far, so good😊

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I met Dr Stutts when I found I needed multiple extractions due to improper care by my former dentist. I had seen Dr Smithey several years before, so I was well acquainted with the practice. He was highly recommended by my prostodentist and worked out a treatment plan with her to save and use as many of my original teeth as possible. Prior to the actual surgery, I went in for 2 consultations so we both knew what to expect going in. He took the time to explain what was going to be done and why. He also answered all of my questions to relieve my anxiety. The day of surgery, I was his first patient. I was warmly greeted by his staff and ushered back to the procedure room which was completely set up waiting for me. Dr Stutts and his staff asked again if I had any questions old or new and had me as comfortable as I could be before starting. He did the extractions and 1 or 2 bone grafts for implants later. Before I left, he made sure I had his emergency number and also his personal cell number. He called the next day to make sure I was doing ok. I have been back twice for him to check gum healing and am now waiting the required time to go back and start the implants. Dr Stutts is a very knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring professional. He and his staff truly care about their patients. I would have no problem recommending Dr Stutts and his staff to anyone. The office is convenient, modern, and very clean. All of his staff, from the front desk to the assistants are very friendly and helpful. They are all punctual about appointment times and work very well together. I definitely feel I made the correct choice in selecting Dr Stutts.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

It’s generally never the best of situations when you’re in need of an oral surgeon. Yet, I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Stutts in mid-April of 2011. I am not a novice when it comes to visiting dentists or oral surgeons; so I can spot a good one when I see one. Dr. Stutts falls in the GREAT category. I needed a front tooth pulled, a bone graft and an implant placed. Impressed with his professionalism, I also brought my two teenagers into his office to have their wisdom teeth extracted. In each of our cases, he explained his diagnosis and treatment plan thoroughly, answered all our questions, and put our minds completely at ease. He is personable with a kind heart and gentle nature, a sympathetic listener and is very easy-going. I can’t think of another oral surgeon in the Triangle I trust more. We all highly recommend Dr. Stutts and are infinitely grateful for his outstanding service.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014