Ratings for Dr. Jacek Pozniakowski

I had the most unprofessional experience there. My appointment was scheduled and confirmed and I arrived 5 min earlier. Dr. Pozniakowski asked another person to come to his office and I have not seen him after. I waited 40 min, asked his secretary about my appointment. She answered me like I am some kind of disruptive child and she is unfortunately in the position to deal with the likes of me. In 5 min his assistant asked me to come to a cubicle and started filling up some questionnaire. I noticed a slew of alternative medicine certificates on the walls, nothing which would talk about his dental skills. I waited another 10 min and then decided that this was ridiculous enough. He did not treat me and maybe he is a great practitioner, but he and his staff certainly do not treat people professionally.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Simply an artist.Very profesional,talented,amazing person. So knowledgable

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Great dentist, very professional and knowledgeable. Overall service in his dental office is outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012