Ratings for Dr. Grant Seifred

Absolutely horrible! Did not explain anything! Or care about anything. Running out the door when a question was asked. Quick to write a prescription and not explain what it’s for or what it is. I hope to never see his face again !!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I visited Dr.Seifred at the Waterdown walk-in clinic, he was really amazing.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My fiancé and I came to the walk-in because we both have bad cough and colds. Dr. Seifred repeatedly rolled his eyes during our interaction and barely made eye contact. He was obviously in a rush to see us out the door, that he wouldn't even inspect my right breast after I told him I felt a lump on it. Anyways, he quickly offered to be our family doctor and to come back in 10 days (as he went out of the door without even saying bye). Definitely not coming back to see him!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Attended his walk in clinic for a sore throat with white exudate sores clearly visible. He said he couldn't see anything wrong and told me it was a virus. I went to another clinic as he was clearly wrong and was diagnosed with strep throat and prescribed antibiotics. I felt he brushed me off quickly and told me he didn't understand why I thought there was a problem. Unbelievable that he overlooked the white puss at the back of my throat and brushed me off.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Seifred has assisted me with an injury to my sciatic nerve. I have found him to be extremely helpful, knowlegeable, empathetic, professional, and communicative.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I visited Dr.Seifred at the Waterdown walk-in clinic, he was amazing.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I don't know how that other person said he is horrible with children. I had the complete opposite experience. I brought my daughter to the walk in clinic on Ontario street twice in two weeks and he was so awesome with her. She brought her stuffy with her and he did a checkup on it before checking her over. He was so kind and explained everything thoroughly. Very accomodating and helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr Seifred is unprofessional. He has no tolerance for children & seniors. He is rude and uncaring. Stay clear

Submitted February 17, 2014

Great caring Doctor. Always takes the time to explain things. He had looked after my daughter and my elderly Mother.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

I went into the niagara falls hospial in the early morning after having complications. the staff took me in immediately. they were professional and even smiled. I was in the back within the half hour. the nurses were great and the front desk was smiling and nice too. I felt like alice in wonderland wondering if i was in the right region? lol however the doctor came in and he was to the point and awesome. my problem was resolved in a couple of days. the only reason for the four is because i had to wait for lab work and ultra sound. they got me in and the staff was ver nice even though they were booked. i thank you niagara hospital for changing my mind that our region still has hope.and doctor seifred that there are still good doctors at least for me .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013