Ratings for Dr. E Tehrani

I had my gum surgery two years ago with Dr. Tehrani. During the initial consult I specifically asked about complications regarding the grafting and surgery. The only thing I was informed of was an extremely remote chance of some numbing around the surgery site...however, she told me she had never had it occur in any of her surgeries. I didn't feel she connected with me as a patient, was short in her answers, and bordered arrogance. Post surgery I experienced severe numbing on the roof of my mouth and felt like a tire patch had been placed on my gum. I returned repeatedly, however, I was offered virtually nothing to remedy this situation, not even an apology. I have engaged in a number of treatments for the numbness on the roof of the mouth to no avail. Two years later I still am reminded of the botched surgery when I eat or touch the roof of my mouth. Although I recognize there are risks in any surgery, I feel Dr. Tehrani failed to properly inform me of what could occur. Had I known this risk I never would have agreed to the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I found Dr Tehrani to be rude and very abrupt in her questions and not the most pleasant person that i would have my gum surgery done with.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Tehrani has been amazing with her expertise and caring in replacing the gums of 5 of my teeth. At ever step of the way she answered my questions and concerns. When I was going in for the surgery, I didn't think I would have anyone available to drive me how. Dr. Tehrani told me that if I wasn't able to find a friend to drive me that she would. To me that is a very caring physician! I have had a number of follow up sessions since the surgery to check on the progress and each time I receive great service.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016