Ratings for Dr. Sara Hueso

Having worked with Sara Hueso for a number of years, I can attest that she has been compassionate and completely present as I worked through issues with my teenager and my own history and patterns. Progress and self development can be directly and indirectly related to the safe and nurturing office visits. I reflect regularly on our conversations about how to be more real with relationships with others and with myself. Her knowledge of psychology, her listening skills, and her supportive and calm approach have provided a safe and appropriately challenging environment for me to allow an "unfolding" of self. Her openness and dedication to working through the complexities of a patient and doctor relationship have proven themselves many times. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sara Hueso to others. I am very grateful for the gifts she has been able to provide to me and my situation. (FYI -no staff is used, but there is no option to give n/a in the ratings)

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Terrible therapist, I was on the verge of commiting suicide and after a year and a half seeing me depressed I was not better and she was not able to tell how badly I was doing. She is in it for the money, no interest whatsoever in her patients.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012