Ratings for Dr. Guy Moreau

Dr Moreau performed surgery on our Mother this evening and he met with us before and after the surgery. He was sensitive to the needs of our family, generous with his time, and even drew a picture for us of the hip repair. Very humble and inspiring surgeon! We are so grateful...

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Moreau m'a opérer à mon genoux en oct. 2014 et depuis je suis comme neuf. Je le recommande à 100%.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Moreau. He is professional, attentive, and just simply an excellent surgeon. He loves, and takes pride in, his work. I am highly satisfied of the surgery he performed on my leg.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Getting a hip replacement at the age of 88 years old was not a decision I could make over night. Confronted daily by the pain of a desintegrated hip bone, I came to the point of no return and knew that the only outcome was surgury. After my first encounter with Dr Guy Moreau I knew that it was a good decision. He took the time to explain the process of the surgery and recovery, I felt his deep interest in understanding my preoccupations and his conforting nature made me feel that I was in good hands. I appreciated Dr Moreau’s high level of professionnalism, paired with great human qualities like understanding, complicity and positive energy. The surgury went very well and today I can invision a quality of life that I never thought possible. My deepest thanks to Dr Moreau, his surgical team and the Montfort hospital staff for everything!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

La décision d'entreprendre une chirurgie pour le remplacement de ma hanche à l'âge de 88 ans n'était pas chose facile. Par contre la douleur infligée par la désintégration de ma hanche droite était insoutenable. Ma première rencontre avec le Dr Moreau m'incite à croire que je suis entre bonne main et que ma décision est viable; il fait preuve d'écoute empathique envers l'ensemble de mes préoccupations et il prend le temps de bien comprendre ma situation. Dr Moreau est un pédagogue intuitif en mesure de vulgariser la démarche médicale, me permettant ainsi de comprendre tout le processus de la chirurgie et de saisir les particularités de la récupération qui s'en suivra. J'ai profondément apprécié son professionnalisme et son humanisme; sa nature réconfortante me permet de poursuivre ma démarche avec confiance. Le succès de la chirurgie me permet d'envisager une qualité de vie que je croyais presqu'impossible. Un grand merci au Dr Moreau, son équipe et tout le personnel de l'hôpital Montfort.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

cannot argue with previous reviews. Dr. Moreau is very very friendly and prompt. I was there for a consult and he did not rush me at all and even offered me to review my x-ray with him. Good luck to his other patients. I wish my GP knew about him before the referral from another orthopedic specialist. keep up the good work. Oh, yes the Monfort hospital is very nice to go to and staff extremely friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

This is one incredible doctor. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, professional and with a patient care philosophy that is second to none. His surgery to repair my ruptured tendon was so perfect that when I presented myself to start physiotherapy the physio refused to believe that it was my first day - until I told her the name of the doctor. This man is the absolute model of what a doctor should be and brings enormous credit to the Hospital Montfort.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Fantastic surgeon! He fixed my broken clavicle in 2010, removed the plate/screws in a second surgery and I have never looked back. My shoulder looks great, I have no pain and he was great to deal with. He did not hesitate to do the ORIF surgery and I'm happy he did because otherwise I'd have a crooked shoulder. Bilingual, smart, well-spoken, took my pain seriously and courteous. If I broke another bone I'd go to him any day.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Phenomenal. Professional. Knowledgeable. Easy to understand. Visited twice every day during my hospital stay. Efficient. Tests were ordered and everyone (me, husband, nurses on floor, etc.) were kept informed of the schedules and reasons. I would recommend to anyone! I lucked out that he was on-call when i presented myself to emergency, and i would have NO hesitation in recommending him to anyone. Dr. Moreau epitomizes what a medical professional should be. Merci beaucoup, Dr. Moreau. Je n'aurais pu espérer d'être mieux suivie.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012