Ratings for Dr. Shannon Humphrey

The stress of chemotherapy and radiation treatment last year had really taken its toll on my skin and I was unhappy looking in the mirror afterwards. Dr. Humphrey managed to reverse the damage and produced amazing results - exceeding my expectations - both brightening my complexion and, by using a combinatio of botox and sculptra, smoothing out wrinkles, crows feet, upper lip wrinkles, lower marionnette lines, and also plumping up concave cheeks where I had lost volume. Nurse Cat gave excellent IPL treatment and was very conscientious and caring in the follow-up.

Submitted June 19, 2015

Perfection in every way.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Amazing experience at Carruthers & Humphrey Clinic. Dr. Humphrey is extremely knowledgable and world class. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Excellent results from IPL treatment. Will be back for more!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I saw Dr Humphrey for Botox to treat my excessive sweating. It has made a huge impact on my day to day - it really works.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I heard about Carruthers & Humphrey from social media. The clinic and overall experience was great. Long wait to get my consult but worth it.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

My daughter has had wonderful results seeing Dr Humphrey and although the treatments are more expensive than others - there is no comparison in the quality of care. Extremely thoughtful and the staff are lovely!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

As someone new to cosmetic treatments, I really appreciated the time Dr Humphrey spent with me to answer my questions. No pressure to proceed with recommendations either. I'll definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Booked in for Coolsculping to treat my double chin. Dr was super helpful to explain options. I'll need another treatment but so far very happy with the improvement!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr Humphrey was professional, welcoming and reassuring during my first botox treatment. The clinic is a relaxing environment and all the staff I encountered were incredibly helpful and warm.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shannon Humphrey is at the forefront of innovation in cosmetic dermatology. A recognized expert in the use of soft tissue fillers, neuromodulators, and evidence-based skincare, Dr. Humphrey is a frequent speaker and oft-published author on these topics with a continued focus on her personal passion for achieving natural-looking results. Dr. Humphrey is a regular voice in local and national media and is an active committee member with the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, the Canadian Dermatology Association and the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada.

• English
  • Polish
  • Mandarin
  • Greek
  • Tagalog

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)