Ratings for Dr. Shannon Humphrey

The stress of chemotherapy and radiation treatment last year had really taken its toll on my skin and I was unhappy looking in the mirror afterwards. Dr. Humphrey managed to reverse the damage and produced amazing results - exceeding my expectations - both brightening my complexion and, by using a combinatio of botox and sculptra, smoothing out wrinkles, crows feet, upper lip wrinkles, lower marionnette lines, and also plumping up concave cheeks where I had lost volume. Nurse Cat gave excellent IPL treatment and was very conscientious and caring in the follow-up.

Submitted June 19, 2015

I love Dr Humphrey and feel so lucky to have found her. She has absolutely transformed my skin. It used to be so dry and dull and I had so much wrinkling and sagging around my eyes. I had deep laugh lines too. Now my skin is so dewy, my eyelids are no longer sagging, the wrinkling around my eyes is virtually gone and somehow my laugh lines have disappeared. She is an expert in her field. She is the very top of her field. I really appreciate her skill and can’t thank her enough. She’s really improved my quality of life just by giving me my confidence back.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

This practice stands above the rest and delivers an unmatched experience! Each staff member was courteous, professional, and customized their approach to my needs. Dr. Humphrey took extra time with me to talk through my needs and wants and create a customized plan. I highly recommend her expertise and patient care!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

This practice is perfection. Not only are the views breathtaking right when you walk in the door, but the staff is amazing and extremely caring. They took the time to introduce themselves and each one of them have the most amazing skin! Dr. Humphrey is a true expert in her field and went over my skin care regimen in detail. She then made suggestions that would help and and built a comprehensive plan for me to follow. I had 2 procedures done ( Botox and Volite) and cant wait to go back for more. I can't recommend her and her staff enough. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

I have had several appointments with Dr Humphrey and highly recommend her and her staff. She does an excellent job of explaining the options available and answering questions. I have never felt judged or pressured at all. I was a little nervous that fillers would look fake, but I was delighted that the results looked so natural and highlighted my better features. I've also been really happy with my IPL/Clear and Brilliant treatments. It rejuvinates my skin - reducing age spots and restoring a healthy "glow". The nurses and staff are excellent and work together seamlessly. Their follow-up is well-timed and helpful. The office is gorgeous - setting the perfect tone for a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I have been to many cosmetic clinics over the years. Some injected so much botox into my face that I looked absolutely horrid. (Crazy arched eyebrows and/or uneven eyebrows.) Others were just little small clinics with a GP running it with a couple of oldish laser machines. Even worse are the little pop up skin laser shops with no medical doctor whatsoever. Yes Dr. Humphrey is expensive. Yes Dr.Humphrey is hard to get into. There is a reason for this people! She is not just a GP. She went waaaay past that in her education to become a Dermatologist. And she is quite possibly the TOP DERMATOLOGIST in NORTH AMERICA! Her machines and techniques are miles above what other clinics offer. And the results show. Look at her staff for one. They ALL HAVE perfect, smooth skin. My skin has gone from dry and wrinkly to youthful and dewy all from Dr.Humphrey's recommendations. People should not complain about someone who is as expert as she is, practising right here in our city. We are lucky to have her! Thank-you Dr.Humphrey.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I started seeing Dr. Humphrey a year or so ago to help with my skin. I'm in my mid 30's and noticed it was becoming dry, uneven and a little dull. Her staff are wonderful and they never try and sell you. They've literally changed my complexion - my skin has never looked so good. With my wedding a few months away I decided to give botox a try and will never live without it! I'm happy that Dr Humphrey started me on what they call - baby botox. I feel so much more confident - I can't recommend her and her staff enough.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr. Humphrey for years and only have the best to say about her and team. From where I started to how I look now has given me more confidence which is priceless. Definitely recommend Dr. Humphrey as she can be trusted to only do what is needed so it still looks natural rather than “overdoing it” as I’ve seen at other clinics. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

It has been a month since I saw Dr Humphrey and I cannot recommend her and her staff enough.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Unbelievable staff and facility. Dr. Humphrey goes the extra mile with her knowledge and passion for her craft. My results are better than I ever hoped and I'll definitely be returning and recommending her practice.

Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shannon Humphrey is at the forefront of innovation in cosmetic dermatology. A recognized expert in the use of soft tissue fillers, neuromodulators, and evidence-based skincare, Dr. Humphrey is a frequent speaker and oft-published author on these topics with a continued focus on her personal passion for achieving natural-looking results. Dr. Humphrey is a regular voice in local and national media and is an active committee member with the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, the Canadian Dermatology Association and the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada.

• English
  • Polish
  • Mandarin
  • Greek
  • Tagalog

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)