Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

She's very knowledgeable , very skilled and available for any questions or after care. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Highly recommend Dr Humphrey. Knowledgeable and understanding. Takes the time to discuss the options and address any concerns you may have. She also has a terrific team working for her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2905215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

burned off white bumps around my eyes, turned out really well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2905153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Dr. Humphrey and her staff are excellent. I was treated earlier this month to address the heaviness in my eyelids. Something that has been bothering me for years. I had Thermage done on my eyes and the results are great. I just had my follow up appointment and the overall experience with the clinic was more than I could ask for. I'll be back!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2904620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Dr. Humphrey made me feel very comfortable and rest assured for my first time Botox & fillers. I didn't want a lot done, for my first time and she listened and was conservative. The staff are friendly & knowledgeable. I love my results, Dr Humphrey has a good "aesthetic eye" ... Will be back

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2895248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I'm in my late 30's and over the last year, I really noticed a sunken look in my face. I saw Dr. Humphrey three weeks ago and she informed me of my options - botox and filler. I appreciated that I was able to be honest about my fears re: filler. I was so worried about ending up with an unnatural look - we call it the Yaletown uniform in Vancouver. I'd heard Dr. Humphrey is known for a very natural result (I was actually referred by friends who see her for botox) and so I proceeded with the treatment.

I could not be happier. Infact it is so natural, the only comments I've had are 'wow your skin is glowing.' I would highly recommend her practice if you are looking for a beautiful natural result - you are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2895235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I came here for the first time after waiting for 2 months to see Dr. Humphrey. I felt like I waited even longer in the waiting room. However the wait was worth it. The staff here are great and very helpful, they moved my car so I wouldn't get towed, I drank 3 latte ' s, I came home with amazing products and instructions how to use them. I've already been contacted by the office to see how everything is going and to make sure I'm using my products correctly. The phone call was great because I had more questions. Really happy with my experience!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2895209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Always feel welcomed and informed, Dr.Shannon and nurses Cat Ferguson are helpful. Especially with my sun damaged skin

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2892008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Good location. Helpful and caring staff. The Dr and staff were precise and complete down to the smallest detail on every aspect on the reaction to the Botox injections I received as a first timer.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2891909].votes_count ]]