You may also like

Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

I've been suffering from cystic acne for 4 years. I am 62 years. She made no attempt to help me to determine the cause of this problem. She put me on retinoic acid and that was the extent of it. She made it seem as if it was something I was causing myself, which is ridiculous. When she left for maternity leave she said the clinic would be referring me to another dermatologist. I have heard nothing from them and it has been 2 months. I made my own plans for further treatment. The experience with this clinic and this dermatologist left me feeling that our health care system and this dr. had let me down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Humphrey for about 5 years. Prior to seeing her I saw Dr. Jean Carruthers. Initially I was reluctant to change because you develop a relationship with Dr. and I was worried about what the results would be if I changed. Over the course of a couple of years I grew to appreciate Dr. Humphreys approach to cosmetic procedures, her goal to give you a natural look. I find her approach very practical and she doesn't try to push you to do 'extras' that you don't need only to run up the bill. I have recommended her to many of my friends and think she is one of the best in Vancouver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

My teenage daughter has bad acne and has suffered terribly as a result. I like Dr.Humphrey and so does my daughter (which is rare) I recommend her for teenage acne.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Great derm, good listener & caring. Waited a while to see doc. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Humphrey by a friend. Dr. Humphrey is very attentive and provides great patient care. Dr. Humphrey and staff are not only knowledgeable, but also helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Really friendly, positive and helpful. She game me all the choices for treatment along with their pros and cons. I appreciate being given the information to make my own choice. Definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

The stress of chemotherapy and radiation treatment last year had really taken its toll on my skin and I was unhappy looking in the mirror afterwards. Dr. Humphrey managed to reverse the damage and produced amazing results - exceeding my expectations - both brightening my complexion and, by using a combinatio of botox and sculptra, smoothing out wrinkles, crows feet, upper lip wrinkles, lower marionnette lines, and also plumping up concave cheeks where I had lost volume. Nurse Cat gave excellent IPL treatment and was very conscientious and caring in the follow-up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I visit Vancouver a few times each year, specifically to see Dr. Humphrey. My results with Botox and IPL have been great- very natural. The nurses go the extra distance to follow up with patients and keep in touch. I also like the skin care and cosmetics lines they carry. I would 100% recommend Dr. Humphrey. The level of service is unlike any other Dermatologist I have seen!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2829211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I read these reviews and picked Dr. Humphrey to help improve my complexion. My experience is the same as the reviews, all positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I decided to see Dr.Humphrey for hormonal pigmentation because my family doctor says she goes to see her. It was a good recommendation. It's not that there were any magical treatments but I felt that the nurse and doctor reviewed the options and gave me a realistic chance of success. The pigment is better but not gone. I'm happy because I understand why it's there and what my options are for improvement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811130].votes_count ]]