Ratings for Dr. Shannon Humphrey

The stress of chemotherapy and radiation treatment last year had really taken its toll on my skin and I was unhappy looking in the mirror afterwards. Dr. Humphrey managed to reverse the damage and produced amazing results - exceeding my expectations - both brightening my complexion and, by using a combinatio of botox and sculptra, smoothing out wrinkles, crows feet, upper lip wrinkles, lower marionnette lines, and also plumping up concave cheeks where I had lost volume. Nurse Cat gave excellent IPL treatment and was very conscientious and caring in the follow-up.

Submitted June 19, 2015

As much as I tried to shield my face from the sun while in Mexico, about a month after my trip I was left with a lot of brown spots and patches on my face. It was quite upsetting, I no longer felt good about going out au natural. Dr. Humphrey was so helpful and reassuring. I started Obagi and had two Clear & Brilliant treatments. It's been just over three months now and my skin is even better than before! The staff at C&H are great, I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I recommend Dr. Humphrey and her clinic 100%. I started seeing her at 27. She makes you look flawless but natural. I actually fly from Edmonton to go see her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Humphrey and all the staff at Carruthers and Humphrey are excellent. You're treated like royalty as soon as you step into their beautiful offices. They're friendly and discreet and the nurses who perform your procedures are very skilled and helpful. They really take the time to speak with you about any and all concerns and they care about helping you to look your best. The dermatologist I had previously seen for my Rosacea seemed uncaring and basically just told me to wear sunscreen and put on cover-up foundation, but Dr. Humphrey and her staff have treated me with effective procedures that have made a huge difference in my appearance. I recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. Humphrey has expert hands and excellent knowledge. She gave me extra treatment during the research. I really appreciated her specialty and kindness. I will definitely recommend Dr. Humphrey to my friends.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I've just completed my third Sculptra treatment with Dr. Humphrey and love the results! I was nervous to try Sculptra at first, it's a little invasive...but so worth it. Each time we were able to really target the areas I wanted to enhance. Bruising was minimal and the results were so natural and gradual. Really happy I opted for this treatment over filler!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I recently had some laser treatments to my face and neck and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. My experience at Carruthers & Humphrey could only be described as luxurious right from the moment I walked in the doors. I was greeted warmly and made very comfortable. The nurses were skilled and caring and gave me excellent suggestions for skincare. I felt I was in expert hands and will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr Humphrey and the clinic staff are TOP NOTCH. They are my go-to experts for skincare and anti-aging assistance. Their prompt, professional and AMAZING service keeps me coming back. I look forward to my visits - they keep me feeling great!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Shannon Humphrey for about a year. I have always had troubled skin and it is almost perfectly clear and the texture is smoother. Dr. Humphrey truly listened and talked through every question or concern I had about my treatment options. I have had deep acne scars treated with micro silicone oil drops. I am 100% satisfied with the results. I can not recommend this enough. I highly encourage anyone struggling with confidence in their skin to get serious and book a consultation.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I'm always treated like a queen ! Amazing view from the reception area, amazing service and amazing results.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shannon Humphrey is at the forefront of innovation in cosmetic dermatology. A recognized expert in the use of soft tissue fillers, neuromodulators, and evidence-based skincare, Dr. Humphrey is a frequent speaker and oft-published author on these topics with a continued focus on her personal passion for achieving natural-looking results. Dr. Humphrey is a regular voice in local and national media and is an active committee member with the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, the Canadian Dermatology Association and the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada.

• English
  • Polish
  • Mandarin
  • Greek
  • Tagalog

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)

AARP