Dr. Shannon Humphrey

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shannon Humphrey

The stress of chemotherapy and radiation treatment last year had really taken its toll on my skin and I was unhappy looking in the mirror afterwards. Dr. Humphrey managed to reverse the damage and produced amazing results - exceeding my expectations - both brightening my complexion and, by using a combinatio of botox and sculptra, smoothing out wrinkles, crows feet, upper lip wrinkles, lower marionnette lines, and also plumping up concave cheeks where I had lost volume. Nurse Cat gave excellent IPL treatment and was very conscientious and caring in the follow-up.

Submitted June 19, 2015

It has been a month since I saw Dr Humphrey and I cannot recommend her and her staff enough.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Unbelievable staff and facility. Dr. Humphrey goes the extra mile with her knowledge and passion for her craft. My results are better than I ever hoped and I'll definitely be returning and recommending her practice.

Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Humphrey is absolutely first class. I knew I would be in good hands immediately after my first consultation with her. She cares about her patients, takes aesthetic medicine seriously, and goes the extra mile. The same applies to the nurses and members of administrative staff at the clinic. I have had rosacea treatment and treatment on my double chin with Dr. Humphrey and am very, very happy with the results. Wholly recommended.

Submitted December 15, 2017

After years of procrastinating treatment I tried filler to improve dark circles under my eyes. I'm surprised by how easy it was and how natural it looks. I have a friend who goes to see Dr.Humphreys and had a good experience so I felt confident to go. It took me several months to get an appointment and it cost more than I was expecting but all in all money well spent.

Submitted November 22, 2017

Visiting a dermatologist wasn’t something I had every planned on (being a guy). I heard about Belkyra (the double chin treatment) from an article. My profile has always been something I wanted to change but wouldn’t ever consider surgery. I have seen Dr Humphrey now over the last 8 months for two treatments and the results are great.

Submitted September 21, 2017

I have seen Dr. Humphrey for a variety of treatments over the last year. I can honestly say she is a facial shaping artist - her use of filler is subtle but has really refreshed my appearance and made me look less "tired", her placement of Botox injections is excellent and I've just tried out Belkyra for fullness in the "double chin" area. I was warmly greeted and felt very taken care of. The office is beautiful, the view stunning, and I was even served a customized latte while I waited. I can't recommend this clinic highly enough.

Submitted September 20, 2017

I've been a patient of Carruthers & Humphrey for many, many years. When Alastair retired I began to see Dr. Humphrey. My experience with the physicians and the nurses has been excellent. The new clinic is absolutely stunning, they certainly provide the best care in the city. Dr Humphrey has worked with me on all of my concerns and always ensured my results were natural looking (something that is very important to me). I would highly recommend her.

Submitted September 18, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Humphrey for 5 years. In the past, I found both her and her staff to be caring and attentive. However, in the past year I have found a distinct shift away from the thoughtful customer service of the past. In June I contacted the office for an appointment. I was told that Dr. H wasn't taking new appointments until September, but when I asked to be booked in September, they wouldn't give me a date, saying it was too far out. Now it's September, and I've been told that she isn't booking until November, and again they are unwilling to set me up with a date. Not only has the service been poor for the last year, but I have been unhappy with my most recent Botox and fuller - I am young and looking at photos of myself since my last treatment I was clearly overfilled. Dr. Humphreys is expensive, which is worth it for an excellent result. Unfortunately, I would not recommend her or her office for such an investment.

Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's response
We are extremely concerned at having disappointed you. Our goal at Carruthers & Humphrey is complete satisfaction and natural looking outcomes with any and all procedures we complete for our patients. We want to rectify this immediately. The experience you describe in trying to book an appointment is absolutely not what we strive for, so we’d like to make that right too. Thank you for sharing your opinion and please note we take your concerns very seriously. Please contact us at 604-714-0222 or info@carruthers-humphrey.com. I will personally get back to you right away, Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Submitted September 21, 2017

I like the fact that Dr. Humphrey and her staff are so up to date on new developments in cosmetic dermatology. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that research is being done in this practice and that Dr Humphrey travels often to lecture and teach others. We are lucky to have a world expert right here in Vancouver. I would not hestitate to recommend her based on my very positive experience with filler, IPL and Botox.

Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shannon Humphrey is at the forefront of innovation in cosmetic dermatology. A recognized expert in the use of soft tissue fillers, neuromodulators, and evidence-based skincare, Dr. Humphrey is a frequent speaker and oft-published author on these topics with a continued focus on her personal passion for achieving natural-looking results. Dr. Humphrey is a regular voice in local and national media and is an active committee member with the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, the Canadian Dermatology Association and the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada.

• English
  • Polish
  • Mandarin
  • Greek
  • Tagalog

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)