Ratings for Dr. Shannon Humphrey

The stress of chemotherapy and radiation treatment last year had really taken its toll on my skin and I was unhappy looking in the mirror afterwards. Dr. Humphrey managed to reverse the damage and produced amazing results - exceeding my expectations - both brightening my complexion and, by using a combinatio of botox and sculptra, smoothing out wrinkles, crows feet, upper lip wrinkles, lower marionnette lines, and also plumping up concave cheeks where I had lost volume. Nurse Cat gave excellent IPL treatment and was very conscientious and caring in the follow-up.

Submitted June 19, 2015

I've been proactive with botox and other treatments, however, it wasn't enough to keep my face from sagging (I'm 63). I wasn't feeling like myself anymore. I had Ultherapy done 4 months ago and it really lifted and tightened things up. The nurse explained the level of discomfort I would experience ...and boy did it hurt but given the results I have seen I would repeat the treatment. The team at Carruthers & Humphrey took steps to make me as comfortable as possible. They even checked in with me twice before my follow up appointment. I feel like myself again.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I had a great consultation with Dr Humphrey a couple weeks ago and have to say, the clinic and the staff are so wonderful! They just called me to check in on the skincare I purchased. Love the follow up.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Have been a patient of Dr. Carruthers for about 15 years, now see Dr. Humphrey. Staff are amazing, they all do more than required to make you feel comfortable and welcome. Dr. Humphrey has a great eye for detail, is confident and assured in her approach.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Perfection in every way.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Amazing experience at Carruthers & Humphrey Clinic. Dr. Humphrey is extremely knowledgable and world class. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Excellent results from IPL treatment. Will be back for more!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I saw Dr Humphrey for Botox to treat my excessive sweating. It has made a huge impact on my day to day - it really works.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I heard about Carruthers & Humphrey from social media. The clinic and overall experience was great. Long wait to get my consult but worth it.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

My daughter has had wonderful results seeing Dr Humphrey and although the treatments are more expensive than others - there is no comparison in the quality of care. Extremely thoughtful and the staff are lovely!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shannon Humphrey is at the forefront of innovation in cosmetic dermatology. A recognized expert in the use of soft tissue fillers, neuromodulators, and evidence-based skincare, Dr. Humphrey is a frequent speaker and oft-published author on these topics with a continued focus on her personal passion for achieving natural-looking results. Dr. Humphrey is a regular voice in local and national media and is an active committee member with the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, the Canadian Dermatology Association and the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada.

• English
  • Polish
  • Mandarin
  • Greek
  • Tagalog

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal