Dr. Shannon Humphrey

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shannon Humphrey

The stress of chemotherapy and radiation treatment last year had really taken its toll on my skin and I was unhappy looking in the mirror afterwards. Dr. Humphrey managed to reverse the damage and produced amazing results - exceeding my expectations - both brightening my complexion and, by using a combinatio of botox and sculptra, smoothing out wrinkles, crows feet, upper lip wrinkles, lower marionnette lines, and also plumping up concave cheeks where I had lost volume. Nurse Cat gave excellent IPL treatment and was very conscientious and caring in the follow-up.

Submitted June 19, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Humphrey a year or so ago to help with my skin. I'm in my mid 30's and noticed it was becoming dry, uneven and a little dull. Her staff are wonderful and they never try and sell you. They've literally changed my complexion - my skin has never looked so good. With my wedding a few months away I decided to give botox a try and will never live without it! I'm happy that Dr Humphrey started me on what they call - baby botox. I feel so much more confident - I can't recommend her and her staff enough.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr. Humphrey for years and only have the best to say about her and team. From where I started to how I look now has given me more confidence which is priceless. Definitely recommend Dr. Humphrey as she can be trusted to only do what is needed so it still looks natural rather than “overdoing it” as I’ve seen at other clinics. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

It has been a month since I saw Dr Humphrey and I cannot recommend her and her staff enough.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Unbelievable staff and facility. Dr. Humphrey goes the extra mile with her knowledge and passion for her craft. My results are better than I ever hoped and I'll definitely be returning and recommending her practice.

Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Humphrey is absolutely first class. I knew I would be in good hands immediately after my first consultation with her. She cares about her patients, takes aesthetic medicine seriously, and goes the extra mile. The same applies to the nurses and members of administrative staff at the clinic. I have had rosacea treatment and treatment on my double chin with Dr. Humphrey and am very, very happy with the results. Wholly recommended.

Submitted December 15, 2017

After years of procrastinating treatment I tried filler to improve dark circles under my eyes. I'm surprised by how easy it was and how natural it looks. I have a friend who goes to see Dr.Humphreys and had a good experience so I felt confident to go. It took me several months to get an appointment and it cost more than I was expecting but all in all money well spent.

Submitted November 22, 2017

Visiting a dermatologist wasn’t something I had every planned on (being a guy). I heard about Belkyra (the double chin treatment) from an article. My profile has always been something I wanted to change but wouldn’t ever consider surgery. I have seen Dr Humphrey now over the last 8 months for two treatments and the results are great.

Submitted September 21, 2017

I have seen Dr. Humphrey for a variety of treatments over the last year. I can honestly say she is a facial shaping artist - her use of filler is subtle but has really refreshed my appearance and made me look less "tired", her placement of Botox injections is excellent and I've just tried out Belkyra for fullness in the "double chin" area. I was warmly greeted and felt very taken care of. The office is beautiful, the view stunning, and I was even served a customized latte while I waited. I can't recommend this clinic highly enough.

Submitted September 20, 2017

I've been a patient of Carruthers & Humphrey for many, many years. When Alastair retired I began to see Dr. Humphrey. My experience with the physicians and the nurses has been excellent. The new clinic is absolutely stunning, they certainly provide the best care in the city. Dr Humphrey has worked with me on all of my concerns and always ensured my results were natural looking (something that is very important to me). I would highly recommend her.

Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shannon Humphrey is at the forefront of innovation in cosmetic dermatology. A recognized expert in the use of soft tissue fillers, neuromodulators, and evidence-based skincare, Dr. Humphrey is a frequent speaker and oft-published author on these topics with a continued focus on her personal passion for achieving natural-looking results. Dr. Humphrey is a regular voice in local and national media and is an active committee member with the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, the Canadian Dermatology Association and the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada.

• English
  • Polish
  • Mandarin
  • Greek
  • Tagalog

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)