Ratings for Dr. Shannon Humphrey

The stress of chemotherapy and radiation treatment last year had really taken its toll on my skin and I was unhappy looking in the mirror afterwards. Dr. Humphrey managed to reverse the damage and produced amazing results - exceeding my expectations - both brightening my complexion and, by using a combinatio of botox and sculptra, smoothing out wrinkles, crows feet, upper lip wrinkles, lower marionnette lines, and also plumping up concave cheeks where I had lost volume. Nurse Cat gave excellent IPL treatment and was very conscientious and caring in the follow-up.

Submitted June 19, 2015

As a male patient, understanding of my objectives and figuring out how to achieve them were important. The new clinic is spectacular and the staff were helpful at every step. Dr Humphrey was knowledgeable in guiding my treatment decisions. I am more than pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Humphrey continues to impress. Her incredible staff and newly renovated office took an already great experience to the next level! I started seeing Dr. Humphrey in my 20's and have always felt that my results were natural. I get complimented on my complexion all the time. My skin looks better now than it did 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I have been waiting on the list to have my double chin treated with Belkyra and finally got treatment. I can't wait to see final results but so far so good. There was lots of swelling for a week, Dr Humphrey prepared me for this. I've been seeing her for a couple of years for lots of things but I'm most excited about this new treatment for double chin! My only complaint is a longish wait but I'm happy to wait to see such a great dermatologist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I visited Dr. Humphrey to address my sun spots after trying just about everything to improve my skin. The difference in my complexion is incredible. I didn't realize skincare could do so much. I'm thrilled with the regime she has put me on and surprised at how long the products are lasting.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

What a pleasure to visit Dr. Humphrey every year - I have never experienced such fantastic individual care - ever. Not only does Dr. Humphrey look the part - meticulously groomed and totally flawless - but her caring and totally honest assessment of ones particular situation is given honestly and no "hard sell" as is the case in so many offices. I highly recommend this office - newly renovated and fabulous - great staff, cutting edge products and a doctor who not only knows her stuff!! but cares about her patients .....a generous 5 Plus.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Humphrey. For the first time in over 14 years I am happy when I look at my skin. She was patient, through and compassionate with me. Couldn't ask for a better doctor and worth every penny!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

My experience with Dr. Humphrey was excellent! She discussed all my options for treatment and took the time to make me feel comfortable. I'm very happy with the conservative approach to my treatment and I love the result. Also the nurses and staff are so friendly and attentive!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I saw Dr. Humphrey at her Cosmetic office on West Broadway for some filler and laser treatments. I'm really impressed with how natural the Juvederm filler looks and it was relatively painless. I also did a series of IPL and Clear and Brilliant laser sessions to my face and neck. After 3 sessions my skin has never looked more radiant! I highly recommend her and the fabulous nursing team.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shannon Humphrey is at the forefront of innovation in cosmetic dermatology. A recognized expert in the use of soft tissue fillers, neuromodulators, and evidence-based skincare, Dr. Humphrey is a frequent speaker and oft-published author on these topics with a continued focus on her personal passion for achieving natural-looking results. Dr. Humphrey is a regular voice in local and national media and is an active committee member with the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, the Canadian Dermatology Association and the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada.

• Tagalog
  • Greek
  • Mandarin
  • Polish
  • English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a male patient, understanding of my objectives and figuring out how to achieve them were important. The new clinic is spectacular and the staff were helpful ..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey continues to impress. Her incredible staff and newly renovated office took an already great experience to the next level! I started seeing Dr. Hump..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been waiting on the list to have my double chin treated with Belkyra and finally got treatment. I can't wait to see final results but so far so good. The..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Humphrey to address my sun spots after trying just about everything to improve my skin. The difference in my complexion is incredible. I didn't re..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a pleasure to visit Dr. Humphrey every year - I have never experienced such fantastic individual care - ever. Not only does Dr. Humphrey look the part - m..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The two month wait to see Dr. Humphrey was well worth it. Knowledgeable and kind, she put my mind at ease with treatment options to address my adult acne."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough great things about Dr. Humphrey. For the first time in over 14 years I am happy when I look at my skin. She was patient, through and compassi..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Humphrey was excellent! She discussed all my options for treatment and took the time to make me feel comfortable. I'm very happy with th..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "she was ok "

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Humphrey at her Cosmetic office on West Broadway for some filler and laser treatments. I'm really impressed with how natural the Juvederm filler looks..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with mole removal. Her nurses are really friendly & helpful."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr.Humphrey for psoriasis for 5 years. It’s hard to get an appointment but when I’m there she is very thorough and takes good care of my psoriasis. ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going in once a year for about 10 years to update my skincare and get botox for my frown line. I used to see Alastair Carruthers until he cut back and..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've lived with excessive sweating for years. My doctor referred me to Dr. Humphrey for a Botox treatment. Something I didn't realize could treat my condition. ..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had silicone for acne scarring. It was really expensive but works better than the fraxel I had before with another doctor. I was seen right away but the whol..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My dermatologist recommended Dr.Humphrey for laser to treat my rosacea. Dr Degannes said she is very good and honest so that's why I went there. It's all true. ..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Helped my son with very bad acne. I was impressed with her ability to get him (a teenager) to use acne gel. We picked her because many of the kids from my sons ..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff were excellent and very caring. I had Coolsculpting done and the results have been very noticeable - I'll be back for sure."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter recommended Dr. Humphrey. It was a one month wait for a consult - and worth it. I am very pleased with the results of my treatment."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Humphrey for two years now and what I appreciate the most is her approach. It's very personalized and I know that she is thinking about pre..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a clinical study patient with Dr. Humphrey and her trials coordinator Shumin. I had a really great experience. Both Dr. Humphrey and Shumin were friendly,..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's very knowledgeable , very skilled and available for any questions or after care. I highly recommend her. "

August 26, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "(604) 714-0222" to "604-714-0222".

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr Humphrey. Knowledgeable and understanding. Takes the time to discuss the options and address any concerns you may have. She also has a terr..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "burned off white bumps around my eyes, turned out really well."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey and her staff are excellent. I was treated earlier this month to address the heaviness in my eyelids. Something that has been bothering me for year..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey made me feel very comfortable and rest assured for my first time Botox & fillers. I didn't want a lot done, for my first time and she listened a..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm in my late 30's and over the last year, I really noticed a sunken look in my face. I saw Dr. Humphrey three weeks ago and she informed me of my options - b..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I came here for the first time after waiting for 2 months to see Dr. Humphrey. I felt like I waited even longer in the waiting room. However the wait was worth ..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always feel welcomed and informed, Dr.Shannon and nurses Cat Ferguson are helpful. Especially with my sun damaged skin"

August 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Good location. Helpful and caring staff. The Dr and staff were precise and complete down to the smallest detail on every aspect on the reaction to the Botox inj..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had severe acne for years and felt very discouraged by the dermatologists I've seen in the past. After my consultation with Dr. Humphrey I felt optimisti..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable friendly Dr and staff. Beautiful clinic, top of the line products. "

August 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a cosmetic patient for about 6 years. I appreciate her knowledge and conservative approach to my treatments and I have been happy to refer a few of..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring and knowledgable. Didn't have to take on my complicated case but did so with so much care and attention and squeezed me in on short notice. I'm so ..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's great! Genuinely cares about helping you with your appearance"

August 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Humphreys has a lovely persona, is informed, cautious, educated, and clearly the best Vancouver has to offer in the world of dermatology. I trust her, I see ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Highly skeptical of these same tone, same story review of Dr. Humphrey. I had gone to her for Botox injections for a few times, I would much rather go somewher..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consulted Dr Humphrey for issues of melasma. I'd suffered from melasma for many years, losing confidence in myself as time went on, as the condition continue..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Shannon Humphrey after an injury that left me with a large facial scar. Shannon and her team recognized that this was both very emotional ..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Shannon Humphrey's through a friend and my skin has never had such a fresh and youthful look."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I've been suffering from cystic acne for 4 years. I am 62 years. She made no attempt to help me to determine the cause of this problem. She put me on retinoic..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Humphrey for about 5 years. Prior to seeing her I saw Dr. Jean Carruthers. Initially I was reluctant to change because you develop ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My teenage daughter has bad acne and has suffered terribly as a result. I like Dr.Humphrey and so does my daughter (which is rare) I recommend her for teenage a..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great derm, good listener & caring. Waited a while to see doc. Highly recommend."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Humphrey by a friend. Dr. Humphrey is very attentive and provides great patient care. Dr. Humphrey and staff are not only knowledgeable, b..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really friendly, positive and helpful. She game me all the choices for treatment along with their pros and cons. I appreciate being given the information to mak..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The stress of chemotherapy and radiation treatment last year had really taken its toll on my skin and I was unhappy looking in the mirror afterwards. Dr. Humph..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visit Vancouver a few times each year, specifically to see Dr. Humphrey. My results with Botox and IPL have been great- very natural. The nurses go the extra ..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I read these reviews and picked Dr. Humphrey to help improve my complexion. My experience is the same as the reviews, all positive. "

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to see Dr.Humphrey for hormonal pigmentation because my family doctor says she goes to see her. It was a good recommendation. It's not that there were..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dermatologist. Very clear in what I could/could not expect from treatment. She & her nurses had lots of time for my questions & encouraged follow-up visit..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am only in Vancouver for a few months working in the film industry. I have seen dermatologists all over north america when I travel for work and choose one lo..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Humphrey went out of her way to help me solve my problem. It turns out I needed a different specialist and she personally coordinated the appointment for me...."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in my mid 30s and was looking for anti aging treatments that weren't too obvious to everyone around me. Dr Humphrey recommended some great skincare product..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you;re looking for someone to make your skin clear & glowing go see Dr.Humphrey. Plus her nurses are very caring & helpful. They had lots of time for all my ..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr.Humphrey for over 5 years for mole checks. I have skin cancer in my family and lots of sunburns. She is very thorough when she checks my ski..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey prescribed a skincare regimen to get rid of sunspots. Worked well, cost more than I was expecting but cost less than the hundreds of products I tr..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really helpful with acne & good listener. I have had bad acne for 20 years. I've seen several dermatologists over that time who each prescribed something tha..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Humphrey is amazing. She's down to earth yet super knowledgeable. She doesn't recommend things that aren't legitimately beneficial for you. It's a first clas..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Visiting Vancouver and went in for botox. Very happy."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My filler turned out really well. I liked that Dr.Humphrey took the time to listen to my concerns and then to make sure the treatment turned out how I wanted. M..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Coolsculpting worked for me. I was skeptical but after trying it I will do more areas in the the future. Dr. Humphrey was realistic and her nurse was very thor..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey was able to help me identify what it was I was really looking for in terms of cosmetic treatments and the results were amazing. It wasn't drastic i..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a couple of appointments with Dr Humphrey for a cosmetic procedure. She was fantastic. Very patient with my questions, very knowledgeable and friendly...."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey sorted out a complex issue for me years ago and has taken amazing care of my needs for several years. If she ever gets behind with appointments in..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Dr. Humphrey a handful of times over the past two years for various rashes on both myself and my kids. She is wonderful - very knowledgable, very prof..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing wealth of knowledge, trust-worthy recommendations and great patient care. Positive experience all around - thank you!"

February 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a woman approaching my mid-thirties who is still dealing with acne. I first came into her office 3 months ago at my wits end. I had tried many things in th..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Dr. Humphrey for two years now for anti-aging advice and subsequent treatments (injectables and laser). I never thought I would look (and FEEL) as am..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptionally attentive, compassionate, and professional."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I first went to see Dr. Humphrey to improve the appearance of my skin, which was sun damaged and flushed. My expectations were exceeded and my skin looks GREAT...."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm in my 30s and wanted to lose weight. Didn't think a dermatologist would be able to help me with that but I was wrong! I had my consultation for Cool Sculpti..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been seeing her for 5 years for my acne. Even though my skin does not look bad to other people Dr.Humphrey seems to care that is means alot to me. She has ..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had skin tags treated under my eyes. She used "black box" and it looks great. I'm not into cosmetic stuff but really happy I had treatment for this."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey is very knowledgeable on how to help you with acne. She helps you find products that are good for your skin and provides you with great prescripti..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the last year Dr. Humphrey has helped with me with a rash (that was driving me nuts) and now has me looking my best. After she diagnosed and treated my ras..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "awful doctor I've ever seen, why we pay our taxes to under performing med system..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Humphrey by another dermatologist. She is extremely knowledgeable and has an excellent manner with patients. She is polished and profess..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best botox ever, very happy with the whole experience"

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just stared seeing Dr.Humphrey for my skin. I have always had blotchy, red, uneven skin. She started me on a whole skincare regimen and the improvement in the f..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey exemplifies the ideal physician: knowledge and skills, a perceptive listener and results-focussed."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr.Humphrey a few months ago for my acne. I have seen a number of Dermatologists with little results. Dr.Humphrey told me about accutane and also spirono..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Good dermatologist and very kind, really seems to care."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I drove in from out of town to see Dr. Humphrey to get my skin looking better. It was all new for me. I got lots of clear information and follow-up from my nurs..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great dermatologist and staff. Better than others I have seen before."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with the treatment at Dr.Humprey's clinic. Went in for acutane and she was very thorough in explaining the drug to me and skin is now looking much ..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went in for sunspots and age spots. I'm really happy with my treatment. Dr.humphrey and her nurse (janet) were both great. I felt very comfortable the whole t..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been coming here for years. The staff are so friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Humphrey is always in amazing form and my results have always been spectacul..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A friend recommended Dr Humphrey and I do see why. She was great and I really liked how she explained things so thoroughly. Even though I didn't end up doing a..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A friend recommended Dr Humphrey and I do see why. She was really knowledgeable and I liked how she explained things so throughly. Even though I didn't end up ..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I wanted coolsculpting. Both Dr.Humphrey and her nurse told me I wasn't a good candidate. Disappointing but happy they saved me the money."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I are new to Vancouver and were referred from our previous cosmetic Derm. Absolutely no complaints. Was great to meet a Doctor with a refreshing,..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I wanted to get physician-assisted skincare. It's really difficult to compare skin care from doctor to doctor as they refuse to give price lists until you see ..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr Humphrey for a skin cancer screening. I found the reception staff very welcoming , helpful and friendly. Doctor Humphrey and her assistants we..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great doctor. I would definitely go to Dr. Humphrey again."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey is so warm and understanding. She talks through each procedure with you and is very knowledgeable. I trust her recommendations and have always be..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With holiday season rapidly approaching, I decided it was time to gear up for the festive season.......and time to give myself a little present by visiting Dr. ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Humphrey and her fabulous team for a few years now. I feel better, look more rested and just more youthful. I frequently receive complim..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in my mid 60s and have consulted Dr. Humphrey for advice and then treatments. My skin looks amazing and I feel better about how I look as I age. The other ..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm turning 40 and I get compliments on my skin. Dr. Humphrey and her staff are so helpful and knowledgeable and I trust their recommendations on my skincare re..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Humphrey is simply the best. She is professional yet friendly, highly skilled & provides a fresh & natural look. I am so happy with the results after seei..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Her team was supportive and knowledgeable, and after my procedure I felt like I had regained my self image."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a huge fan of Dr. Shannon Humphrey. I have also become a fan of the skin care products I was introduced to at Dr. Humphrey’s office. I regularly get compl..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great experience with Dr. Humphrey. Her staff are caring and promptly followed up with me the next day to see how I was. Dr. Humphrey came highly recommen..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey is fabulous - not only is she very knowledgeable, but she takes great care and attention with each patient. She explained various options well, an..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in the Bahamas and have been coming to Vancouver to see Dr.Humphrey for many years. The service levels are unparalleled and results have been excellent. ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "For the best Dermatologist and Cosmetic Physician in Vancouver, please contact Dr Shannon Humphrey. Dr. Humphrey will treat you with kindness and compassion and..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My botox treatment was perfect-very natural looking. Dr. Humphrey started me on skincare that made a big difference. I felt very pampered."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I came to have botox and was very pleased with the care and professionalism of both the doctor and staff"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey was very patient and took her time in explaining the different products and procedures that may help my skin type. I never felt rushed and her sta..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a UBC medical student who has been dealing with acne for years. I've tried every cream and antibiotic known to humankind, with only temporary effect at best..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr.Humphrey at Carruthers&Humphrey and she was amazing, the nursing staff were great, made me feel at home, and she knew what was the best treatment for m..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Humphrey and her staff have made my experiences very enjoyable. I always leave with the best skincare to compliment my treatments. It feels like she genuinel..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've only seen Dr Humphrey for the past couple months but always have a great experience. From the coffee when I walk In to having my parking stamped on the wa..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Humphrey for a while now. I appreciate her genuine concern for me and my skin. I see her for Botox injections but she's always a great ..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really appreciate Dr. Humphrey's care and attention to detail and thorough explanation in identifying my skin care needs and providing solutions. I highly ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey is an excellent clinician and is always on top of all of the most current research. She was able to answer all of my questions with current evidenc..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Humphrey recently for the first time for a cosmetic procedure. I was feeling a bit nervous and had a lot of questions. I really appreciate that she ..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had seen my family doctor as well as two other dermatologists. Dr. Humphrey was the only one who was really able to help treat my skin to the point where I on..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Humprey immediately recognized my skin care needs and implemented a plan that has shown dramatic results in a short period of time. I am very pleased with my..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been consistently impressed with Dr. Humphrey's treatments, consultations on new products and services, as well as the advice I've received from her abou..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Humphrey at her office near the hospital and she sent me to her other office on Broadway to buy some expensive creams that did absolutely noth..."

September 13, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V5Z 4E1". Address has been updated from "None" to "943 West Broadway". Suite has been updated from "None" to "820". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(604) 714-0222".

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Humphrey for monitoring of a probable malignant melanoma 2 years ago. The diagnosis caused me considerable distress. I found that my app..."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphrey has helped me immensely with my acne. I went through 3 different dermatologists until I reached her. She is extremely hands on which I have not ex..."

September 4, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

January 3, 2014