Ratings for Dr. Stewart Stewart G Eidelson

Dr. Eidelson is a skilled and caring Doctor. I went to his office with crippling, debilitating back pain. I'm less than one week out of surgery and all I have at this point is surgical site pain. He not only diagnosed my problem but surgically corrected it. All the Doctors and staff at the South Palm Ortho Spine Institute are 5 star caregivers. I would definitely recommend and refer patients to them for healing.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

South Palm Ortho is a 5 STAR GROUP....I had a 31/2 hour spine surgery on MARCH 1, 2016...was up walking the first nite. Dr Eidelson tells it like it is....I am a business owner with 70 employees , this group runs a GREAT SHIP.......I. TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THEM. MICKEY ROEBERG

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Eidelson, Performed a Lumbar Laminectomy for me on 12/1/2015. I was seating up the night of the Surgery and walking the floors of Delray Hospital the next morning. The morning of 12/3/2015, I was released from the hospital, without any pain. I could not be more please with my results and the treatment I get from his staff, reception, administration, physical therapy, technician and of course the nurses .

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Eidelson did a great job from start to finish. When I met him I needed a wheelchair because of collapsed vertebrae. He made a spot on diagnosis, sent me to the emergency room and had me admitted for surgery. The good doctor performed a Lamenectomy that included repairing a previous surgery and securing with stabilizing plates. I could not walk before, but now I can move about with a walker until I master walking with a cane. Great job Dr. E

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

This doctor is the best! He is very knolegeable and gave us his personal cell phone number. I can always reach him if I have a problem. I recently had back surgery and I am feeling great! I am walking without a cane or a walker two weeks after surgery. I would recommend this doctor to anyone with a back problem.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Eidelson & Staff were very knowledgeable with my problem with my back problem and I would recommend him to anyone who has back pain. When you go into his waiting room, 99% of his patients who have been treated by him are Very happy with his services. I have been to several other surgeons who did not know how to fix my problem.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr. Eidelson didnot rush to surgery We tried other approaches. Finally he had to operateon the spine stenosis, everything went fine

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Operated on my Spine with results beyond my expectation. I highly recommend are Eidelson if you are looking to be treated by the best

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015