Ratings for Dr. Rajbir Klair

Very nice guy, doesn't rush appointments and takes his time. He treats all my family members with respect. We left our other doctor to be with him and its made such a big difference in the care we get.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Clearly very passionate about medicine and listens to his patients. Has made numerous same day appointment for me when I have been going through illness.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Klair is the best. Finding a GP is tough especially in Surrey. l got super lucky to find a GP who is patient, knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

MY INSURANCE SENT ME TO SEE HIM, ALL I CAN SAY HIS REPORTS ARE TOTALLY UNETHICAL, UNPROFESSIONAL AND FULL OF LIES AND FALSE OPINIONS. I DONT KNOW HOW HE TREAT THE PATIENT. GARBAGE DOCTOR.

Submitted September 24, 2015

I've been on methadone for the past 5 years and as far as doctors go doctor klair is the man as far as being mechanical and whatever that other person was saying sounds like she butt hurt about something noticing how there is no good description of what went on lol... trust me when I say there are clinics out there that don't give a heck about you and just want your name on there list of patients but I can honestly say that's not dr klair he takes the time to know whats going on in your life and that your comfortable with your struggle from week to week he was understanding when I kept forgetting to get my blood work and understood that people are busy with work and family, ive been to doctors when I forgot my blood work they just said too bad straight up and wouldn't give me my dose for the week or whom refused to discuss a plan to come off and just wanted me out of there office, I have a clinic almost on my door step and I still drive 30 minutes to see doctor klair even if the odd time I can say the wait may be pretty hefty but that's to be expected in addiction clinics once again from my experience... and for the most part its pretty quick in and out

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

He is an excellent physicians and helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Klair for well over two years and, truth be told, he is another gem at the Etobcoke Walk-In Clinic. It's in my own opinion that very few of the patients Dr. Klair meets, are aware of his educational background in psychology; That informative little tid-bit should be well acknowledged! The doctor is very keen on human behavior. With that being said, I find myself surprisingly astonished to hear anything negative about his in-office relations with his patients. He is one of the very few doctors who are not only astute, but empathetically devoted to needs/concerns of his patients. He has helped me a great deal! If anyone of you decide to see him, you will not be disappointed!! I am sure of that! His medical/educational background has molded him to become a prized jewel in the Canadian medical field!! Visit him, say whats on your mind, and he will sit there and earnestly listen until your completion, before honestly advising/prescribing you any medication. This is an honest an un-bias comment from a former patient, who misses a well-trained and overall AMAZING DOCTOR!!! By: H.F.I.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This doctor is too afraid to give medical advice. He is cold and mechanical and just wishes the patient to leave. He lacks knowledge and needs training to develop a rapport with patient and in his communication skills. Too conceited and full of pride for no reason. Seems he is suffering from some kind of an inferiority complex.

Submitted January 7, 2015

Excellent Physician and listens attentively to your health complaints. I'm glad he's my physician!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

He did not seem interested in listening to my issue, filled out one of the forms wrong so I had trouble booking an ultrasound. I was thankful I was able to see a doctor on a Sunday, but I should have waited until I could have gotton in with my family doctor the following week. I guess that is what to be expected at a walk-in clinic, but it is very unfortunate.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014