Ratings for Dr. Alvi Mansour

I met Dr. Alvi at Medcan and have been his patient for the past 5 years. I was recommended to him by Dr. Francis and he was their only Orthopaedic guy then. When he left them, surely their loss I followed him to Athletes Care. Two thumbs up for putting him on your team! He is the best doctor I have ever met and now my family and friends all come to him. He has the latest state of the art treatments and boy do they work like magic. From my knee to my shoulder, ankle and back, he fixed it all and did not put me under the knife. Really he is a magician! His staff compliment him cause when he is not around his assistant does a great job answering our questions. Great team and good luck.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Thank you Dr. Alvi I experienced a major back problem this summer. This led to severe pain and loss of function of my right leg. The pain was so severe that I had difficulty sleeping without medication and I was obliged to use a cane and sometimes had to use a wheel chair. I was referred to Dr. Alvi by my doctor. After my first visit to Dr. Alvi I was relieved of the pain and was put on a course of physiotherapy, medication and various treatments, such as laser and NMES. After several weeks and visits, I am now back on the tennis courts and totally without pain. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Alvi treated my damaged ankle with PRP. The results have been amazing. After nearly a decade of chronic pain, I am pain free. I wish I had discovered him earlier. Great Doctor. Explains things very well and he cares about his patients. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Alvi has more knowledge then any other doctor I have ever met. He is definitely the best! I 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Great doctor. Staff is superb and together it was a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Saw Dr. Alvi at Athletes Care. He gave me the option to have my rotator cuff treated with shockwave therapy combined with PRP injections. Worked like a charm. If only other doctors knew as much as him. Never met a person with so many degrees, hard to beat him. His staff is fabulous as well. Great team!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr Alvi's stem cell treatments on my damaged knee was amazing. Without this treatment I was headed to a full knee replacement. He was very patient and explained the options for treatment and allowed me provided me with all the explanations to allow me to make the best choice for myself. He took the time and was definitely the most caring Dr I have every met.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr Alvi is the most patient and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He spent 30 minutes with me just explaining my situation and then another 30 minutes doing the actual procedure (an injection for my knee). He then made sure I saw the best physiotherapist at Athlete's Care and followed up with me during my treatment to ensure that I was doing ok. I saw another orthopaedic surgeon at another sports clinic who had me in and out of his office in less than 5 minutes. Great job Dr Alvi and great job Athlete's Care Sports Medicine for having such a wonderful doctor on your team.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

The best doctor I ever met. His staff is even better than him. They are a great team and make me feel great!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012