Ratings for Dr. John Adams

Dr. Adams looks after my dad. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. His bedside manner is excellent. We always feel very comfortable asking him questions n he takes time to answer us.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Knowledgable, thorough and intuitive with a great sense of humour...makes one feel very comfortable asking questions and takes the time to answer fully. Also thorough in his examination, including explaining the purpose of, and observations from, each exam component. Very compassionate with patient and family and provided resources for both physical and emotional supports. We feel very fortunate that my husband has been referred to him! (Staff rating of excellent based on phone interactions, as the receptionist was not present the day of our appointment)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

wonderful and very helpful and listens to his patients and there families

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. J.R. Adams was very approachable and willing to listen to everything we had to say as well as answering questions. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. He spent the most allowable time with us and we were grateful for it! I would highly recommend DR. Adams as your neurologist for mobility issues!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I saw Dr. Adams through a referral from another neurologist about the Bell's palsy I have not fully recovered from almost 2 years after it happened and I found him to be thorough, knowledgable and compassionate in his assessment of my situation. He was not at all pushy in recommending botox treatment and really took the time to review the potential injection sites along with the pros and cons associated with each of those locations. He really seemed to care and I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with any sort of neurological issues.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

A very caring doctor, easy to talk to, and very knowledgable about my wifes sickness.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Adams is the most caring and concerned doctor i have seen for my problem of Parkinson's, he has taken the time to speak with my son about his concerns and fears what coulds happen to me. He spends the time and makes you feel relaxed and that your concerns are real and justified. God send to me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr Adams has worked at the Centre for Movement Disorders for many years. Patients have access to DR Adams through Nurse assistants to discuss medications, to relay concerns to the doctor and get answers, a social worker, occupational therapist in order to feel as comfortable as possible, get needed information about their condition, etc...a wonderful service; however, the Provincial government has now cut the funding for the centre and Dr Adams has to move to a new office space where he will have specific hours and a receptionist. Patients will have very little contact with the doctor, and won't be able to get the benefit of trained medical advice under these conditions. Patients will have much less access to a specialist in Parkinson's and likely Dr. Adams will not be able to take new patients or maybe not even maintain the patients he has now .

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013