Ratings for Dr. John Adams

Misogynistic man who has one helluva ego. He only cares about the $$$$$$.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

By far rhe most incompetent 'doctor" I ever came across. He has no knowledge of any disorder and he wastes time telling patients that their condition is permanent when infact thats not true for many disorders. Hes also racist and he deserves to lose his license. Lisa who is his receptionist is also lazy and needs to learn proper communication etiquette. Im glad i didnt believe his bs

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

I have a rare strain of a neurological disorder. At 26, I had gone through lots of medical tests and uncertainty. Dr Adams is incredibly knowledgeable and understanding. He explained everything thoroughly to me and has exceptional bedside manner. He has taken such good care of me

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Knowledgeable, thorough and helpful! Although teleconferencing is no longer an option, we will continue to make the trip from Welland. Dr. Adams and Lisa, his receptionist are both accommodating and pleasant to deal with, making it an A+ experience for my husband and our family.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Adams looks after my dad. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. His bedside manner is excellent. We always feel very comfortable asking him questions n he takes time to answer us.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Knowledgable, thorough and intuitive with a great sense of humour...makes one feel very comfortable asking questions and takes the time to answer fully. Also thorough in his examination, including explaining the purpose of, and observations from, each exam component. Very compassionate with patient and family and provided resources for both physical and emotional supports. We feel very fortunate that my husband has been referred to him! (Staff rating of excellent based on phone interactions, as the receptionist was not present the day of our appointment)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

wonderful and very helpful and listens to his patients and there families

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. J.R. Adams was very approachable and willing to listen to everything we had to say as well as answering questions. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. He spent the most allowable time with us and we were grateful for it! I would highly recommend DR. Adams as your neurologist for mobility issues!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I saw Dr. Adams through a referral from another neurologist about the Bell's palsy I have not fully recovered from almost 2 years after it happened and I found him to be thorough, knowledgable and compassionate in his assessment of my situation. He was not at all pushy in recommending botox treatment and really took the time to review the potential injection sites along with the pros and cons associated with each of those locations. He really seemed to care and I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with any sort of neurological issues.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

A very caring doctor, easy to talk to, and very knowledgable about my wifes sickness.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013