Ratings for Dr. Ron Peterson

Shame on Dr. Peterson. I have been a client at Harstone Dental Clinic since 1977 (starting in the old location) with the other dentist. There was always something "off" about Dr. Peterson and I just had a very bad vibe. I hope his victims recover fully from this trauma.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Under investigation for sexual harrassment of 5 boys under the age of 16.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I've been seeing Dr.Peterson for years (lots of work) and he and his staff could not be more accomodating. He explains what he is doing as he goes and I like that. He always is on time and I have never waited more than 10 minutes. He is a perfectionist and takes his time to get the best results.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I am Having a root canal procedure and have had two long sessions where the freezing started losing effect.I have never experienced such painful needles before. The procedure itself is painless afterwards but the injection site remains sore and raw for days.He is also very rough rasping on the stretched corner of my mouth with the mirror. I am wondering if the needles are of the old type since the body is stainless steel with two finger rings and the end seems large.For injecting in the roof of my mouth he first pressed hard on the site with blunt instrument to numb area.I just about jumped out of the chair from pain.first you bruise the area than you stick a needle in it! I think the procedure is well done but very poor pain management.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012