Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Gotto

This doctor is awesome and treated me early on. After going to his colleague Eric Hyndman who is dismissive and who I shall never go for treatment again, I wish Dr. Gotto would do begin to do PVP for BHP for patients like me who are good candidates for this treatment.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Not surprised to see Dr. Gotto as among the best in Calgary and in the top 40 under 40. Great bedside manner and he saved my life too!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

This guy is honest and more compassionate than most. I would trust him 100% he is great

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

He did my surgery a few months back and everything went very smoothly. The recuperation time was much smoother than I expected from my reading. Office staff and nursing were also very good to me.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Thank you to Kidney Cancer Canada for recommending Dr. Gotto to me and for the excellent care!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I feel so incredibly fortunate that my urologist referred me to Dr. Gotto for a second opinion. I could not have found a better surgeon. Best in Calgary for Urology and he also specializes in Oncology. He is trained in robotic surgeries. You want to be treated by Dr. Gotto. I'm so happy to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Have seen a few specialists over the years and he is one of the best by far

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Very professional and the aftercare was exceptiional.His support team is terrific

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I could not say enough good thing about Dr. Gotto & his wonderful staff. He’s truly my life saver!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Great! This time last year I was fighting for my life and now I'm cancer-free thanks to him and his team!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017