Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Gotto

My father had his radical cystectomy done in China. It was not a same procedure as done in Canada. Dr. Gotto takes great care of my father's situation and gives him new hope to live.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I was given bad odds when I was diagnosed but I just made it past 5 years and am cancer-free and living life to its fullest after my surgery with Dr. Gotto. Thank you Dr. Gotto for everything you do and your dedication to your patients. The world needs more people like you. DS

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Canada is so lucky to have a doctor like Dr Gotto. He is the best 😀

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Referred by GP 9 months ago where the saga of delays began. Initial consultations are cancelled and re-booked numerous times. In frustration I made arrangements myself, to be seen by another surgeon for the first consultation but had to travel to the very south of the city when I live in the very north. I was then scheduled to see Dr Gotto and Lithotripsy scheduled. Ten days before the procedure, yet another cancellation letter with no explanation and another date a month later. By now I had already booked time off work, as did my husband; a substitute was booked to cover my position at work and childcare arranged. I tried for days to contact his Secretary but emails are immediately returned stating that they are not answered or checked even on a weekly basis...phone calls to the office do not allow for a message to be left. After complaining to Alberta Health Services, the Secretary did call me and scheduled the Lithotripsy back for the original date. I completed the pre-operative instructions i.e. no food etc and arrived at the hospital In good time. I wasn't even on the Theatre list and Dr Gotto and his Secretary were not working that day or the following three days because of the long weekend so I was left to return home. It has taken so long to so long to even get to this point I am now symptomatic. Back to my GP to begin the process from the beginning! Having been a qualified Medical Secretary for many years myself for two surgeons, this disorganisation should never be tolerated.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Gotto is a terrific Doctor, I feel very fortunate having him as my Urologist.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Gotto is awesome, he is very forthright and caring. His staff is also amazing

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

He's excellent! We talked to some other patients in the waiting area. Two of them were from other provinces and one was another doctor! I think that says something. Office staff is great too!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr gotto is ane of the very best doctors that you can have . I was referred to Dr gotto after I had CT scan . He is very quick to figure out what the issue is and referred me to another Dr wery fast . Can't say enough wonderful things obout Dr gotto and the staff at the Rockyview . I highly recommend hem. Thank you !!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I had kidney stones and Dr. Gotto "removed" one and blasted a second one. I have had 3/4 follow ups over the past few years. He has been great. The only issue I have, albeit small, is that I have to wait for my appointments - he is usually running 20-30 minutes behind, but that is of little consequence for what he brings to the table!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

We found Dr. Gotto outgoing and very knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. We traveled from another province to see him as nobody else was able to offer the surgery my husband needed. The surgery went very well and we are both so thankful for everything Dr. Gotto and his team did for us. God bless!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016