Ratings for Dr. Sabdar Fakirani

Been with this dentist for over a decade because I didn't know better. It is true that he is very caring and knowledgeable , however, that doesn't mean he is the most skilled. To date I don't know what the condition of my teeth are because nothing is communicated. Asks me questions like "Are your wisdom teeth bothering you". How the heck would I know?? Had some sort of surgery done requiring the gums to be lifted from one side. That local area still has pain and bleeding when flossing even 5 years later. Oh yeah, and although the dental hygienists in the office are great, the dentists themselves will result in stressful and painful experiences even when doing just a cleaning.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Fakirani is one of those rare dentists who genuinely cares for all his patients! He is an extremely talented dentist that exhibits professionalism and a great sense of humour! Highly recommend seeing Dr. Fakirani!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Amazing Dental Office! The Dr's and Staff all make you feel like your more then a patient. You can tell that their main priority is you and your oral health. Very thorough and knowledgeable , and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone! Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

This Dental Office is amazing, so helpful. Both of the Dentists are super kind and do amazing work! I would recommend this practice to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

He is a very knowledgeable dentist. However, I found him to be unnecessarily rough while doing his work. I've seen far kinder dentists. I saw him from age 5-18 and I will not go back due to his roughness and bedside manner. As a parent I would not want my daughters to experience what I did as a child and teenager.

Submitted February 10, 2015

I think this office is great Marla was very polite and helpful Dr. Fakirani is wonderful

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

My experience here was wonderful. I had a toothache and they took me in right away. Explained well as to what i needed. Will be back for more work.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I find the Dentists in this office to be wonderful. The staff is very professional and so helpful with insurance details. I would recommend them to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012