Ratings for Dr. Paula Brignoni-Blume

I love Dr. Blume she is AMAZING. She has been my OB for 7 years. As a first time mom I was so scared and she was just PERFECT when I delivered. She moved to the city which made it hard for me to see her and now she moved again to soho which is even harder :( At this point as much as I don't want to give her up I am going to have to, very sad about it.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Experience made me feel as if Physician and staff are more concerned with chat chat and running a fashion show rather than being a medical practice

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

The worst experience I've ever encountered. I waited over an hour for my appointment and attempted to leave after a screaming match occurred between several members of the staff right outside of the waiting room. I then informed them I was leaving as I found the office and vibe to be unacceptable. A manager ran after me begging me to stay and assured me the doctor was worth the wait. After visiting with the doctor I agreed as she has a good bedside manner and won me over. A few months ago I desperately needed the doctor and left messages for a week; however, she never got back to me and I was forced to see another doctor. Needless to say I suffered and my bladder infection became far worse. Last week I needed to speak with her regarding a personal issue for which she had instructed me to call her if it came up and told me it was imperative that I do so. Once again, she never returned my messages. As the long weekend was approaching I called several more times and spoke with the office manager and was assured she would be getting back to me but to no avail. A week later and once again I've had to see another doctor. The office manager implied there were problems as well but couldn't speak of them. I have learned that good reviews aren't always credible and found it necessary to inform the public of my poor experience. This doctor took an oath, took my money and left me high and dry when I needed a medical professional for help.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Blume is now working at NYMD center located at 800 2nd Ave, New York 212-991-9991

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Blume is the best of the best. Down to earth, easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, and the most thorough Dr. I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

She is absolutely the best hands down!!! She is no longer at west med she has moved to the city. If I can make the commute I will be seeing her whoever she is because she is just that amazing. Incredibly sad she moved further away! LES ladies are very lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

She is the best doctor ever. I will be following her. She treat you like family and is always very honest Rosa *

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Best doctor I have been to. Nice, friendly, comforting, gentle. I'm going to miss her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

She's gone to the city. Check on zocdoc that's how u found her. I'll b following!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Does anybody know where she works. Originally she was at westmed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Paula Brignoni-Blume's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paula Brignoni-Blume office is located at SoHo Gynecology 430 West Broadway New York, NY 10012 Phone(646)290-9560

• English