Ratings for Dr. Kenneth R. Feuer

This staff is HORRIBLE. first of all the office has no answering machine, yea a dr. Office with no answering machine. So you wait at least 20 mins on the phone before somebody answers. A horrible "nurse" named jacqueline just hung up on me and insulted me because their office is incompetent. Been trying to get a basic prescription refilled for weeks. Had to contact my ins company and have them send to the dr office but of course they are disorganized and "can't find it" horrible office horrible staff

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO DISRESPECTFULLY BY A FOUL MOUTHED UNPROFESSIONAL IN MY 65 YEARS. A PERSON NAMED ALEXA WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE HEAD OF ACCOUNTING LITERALLY INSULTED ME PERSONALLY, AND MY INTEGRITY IN ONE PHONE CALL BY CALLING ME A LIAR AND PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. I HAD BEEN A PATIENT THERE FOR MANY YEARS, BUT WOULD NEVER RETURN WHILE THAT GARBAGE MOUTH IS THERE. TURNS OUT SHE IS A LOW END EMPLOYEE WHO DOESN'T RUN ANYTHING! CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD EMPLOY A DISTURBING PERSON SUCH AS THIS!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

The office staff are terrible. They are very unorganized and never follow through with requests for copies of lab results. I was sick for 3 1/2 and felt I was more of a burden to Dr. Feuer than a patient. Going to new GI and I couldn't be happier. Best decision I made was not going back to Dr. Feuer

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I was treated by Dr. Feuer for bowel obstructions, which eventually was diagnosed as Crohn's Disease. While I think he is fairly competent, I feel my treatment was mishandled in several instances, including over medication that led to several complications. Also worth noting - always behind schedule, and his office staff (with the exceptions of Jason and Sarah) are often rude and unhelpful. He has great bedside manner, once you build a rapport, but I'm not fully confident in his ability to treat my condition as effectively as possible.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Always late and canceling apts. with very little notice.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

This doctor is very cold and incompetent. Dr. Alatriste and Dr. Feuer have made me severely worse with their "treatments" in the past and just did not care about it. It is so sad that doctors get away with malpractice these days. I've learned the hard way that the best way to stay healthy is to stay away from them and heal through holistic methods. Nature is the answer, not the greedy doctors.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Kenneth R. Feuer's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)