Dr. Ernest Miron

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ernest Miron

I have been receiving treatment from Dr. Miron for the past three years. He is professional, kind and caring. I had never seen a chiropractor before because I had reservations concerning chiropractic treatment. Dr. Miron's approach to chiropractic care has made a huge difference in my health and well being and I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering chiropractic care. Wait times are unheard of in his practice and the office is very flexible when scheduling appointments. They treat their patients like family.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I 've been going to dr Myron for over 15 years. He's professional and his treatments work. He has a combination of techniques, and uses them according to the individual situation. I've been to other chiropractors, because of need in other places, but feel dr miron has been the most effective I've experienced. He's holistic in his approach, and instills confidence. Shows a lot of respect for his clients, and always has their best interests in forefront.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013