Ratings for Dr. Tammy R. Reynolds

Dr. Reynolds delivered a stillbirth for me last year and I'm seeing her again for my current pregnancy. She made me feel like her only patient during a very difficult time. She's an awesome OB :)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr tammy reynolds is a great obgyn, she did my surgery, 2yrs, ago I luv wouldn't change her for no doctor, she so nice she listen to ur problem s she's like a big sister, :)))))))

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Does not follow ACOG guidelines, orders unnecessary tests with inappropriate diagnosis code. Ended up paying for a huge lab bill when a routine visit for contraception.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr reynolds delivered my son last yeah and the whole process was great, every appt she took her time and answered all my questions he is very friendly and through and makes you feel comfortable and as if she is a old friend you are visiting I am so happy to finally have found a ob that I enjoy going to

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I LOVE E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G ABOUT THIS OFFICE!DR REYNOLDS IS A VERY GOOD DOCTER.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Love her. She was so calm and comforting. I switched to her at 35 weeks and it was so worth it.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND DR.REYNOLDS TO ANY AND EVERY PREGNANT WOMAN IN LAS VEGAS. DR.TAMMY AND STAFF IS VERY POLITE, PATIENT AND HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR. SHE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE OF HER PRACTICE AND MADE ME FEEL AS IF I HAD KNOWN HER FOR YEARS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER PERSONALITY SHE IS ALSO VERY PERFESSIONAL IN ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE. IF YOU ARE PREGNANT IT IS A PLEASURE HAVING DR. TAMMY AS YOUR O.B.G.Y.N

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I had my very 1st doctors appointment with Dr. Reynold's today. I was nervous at first since I had no referals to her from people I knew. I showed up for my appointment and the from the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out I was dealt with by super friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Reynolds happened to have a patient who was in delivery, but hadn't yet received a phone call that she was needed when my appointment started. She warned me that she may have to take off because of the labor, and made sure I was aware of the shortness of our appointment. Even through all of that, I still felt like she took her time to get my history of my last pregnancy, and that she understood all my medical history. I never felt rushed, and she made sure the necesities were taken care of at the very beginning of our appointment incase she got the phone call for her other patient. Which she did. I was very comfortable and confident by the end of my appointment. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I am in LV from the East Coast with my daughter who lives in LV and recently had a pelvic mass discovered. You can imagine my angst having to deal with this away from all that is familiar to me. Dr. Reynolds saw my daughter in the hospital after we spent the night in the ER. She was amazing, thorough, helpful, reassuring, calming, professional, patient and she was able to make us both feel as though we had a plan to go forward by getting us an appointment with a surgeon. This doctor is to be commended and given 5 stars on all fronts!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I was referred to someone else in the practice who had to leave to delivery a baby, so I came to Dr. Reynolds by "default" and LOVE HER! I'm having my first baby and she really spends time with me talking about my concerns and fears. I never have felt rushed. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013