Ratings for Dr. Martin Rauchwerger

I personally don't think he is a good doctor, I've been complaining about my thyroid and he always says that it's ok, when I said I was not feeling well he said that I should go and see other Doctor, if you can avoid going with this person please do, I think he is probably good in the theory but not in the practice, and by the way he has been very grumpy and even a little rude. Good luck for me is I found a new practitioner, good luck Mr. Rauchwerger, hope I don't see you again!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Been my diabetic doctor for about 10 years. Very helpful and understanding and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

A Cardiologist with many years experience. It takes a while for him to get to know you, but eventually he warms up to you. I recently dropped him a letter asking for advice on a specific over the counter sleep aid. No response to date. I have an appointment in July, and will ask him why no response to my enquiry. However, he appears to be very carefull in prescribing medication for my type of heart condition. I do trust him as my Cardiologist, and will continue to see him every 6 months as per my personal requirement to keep control of my condition. I do recommend him as per his profession.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012