Ratings for Dr. Basdeo Nankissoor

great bedside manners, compassionate, confident. I recommend him regularly to friends and colleagues. knowledgeable regarding the common barriers immigrants face.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Very knowledgeable and compassionate professional. My family doctor retired and Dr Nan was recommended. Very pleased with his work. He cares and that matters.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

A very knowledgeable Dr, and very personable. A treat to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Nankissoor is a very humble. He listens to your problem and advises the best to help with the problem. He at times is different than what I was used to but he has vast knowledge of the human body explains the problem and how best to make changes for your body to heal. He does not over prescibe drugs I am very grateful for the time he spends to explain why the problem and how to fix rhe problem

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

A very disrespectful Dr. Doesn't want to listen to my health situation. Very unhelpful. Knows nothing about professionalism and job ethics. He himself needs a Psychiatrist to help me.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Basdeo Nankissoor is an exceptionally good doctor. He is very thorough and has aided in giving my mother a much better quality of life with his vast knowledge of geriatrics. I have very high praise for this excellent doctor and am thankful that my mother is in his expert and compassionate care.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Besado Nankissoor is an exceptionally kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor. He respects his patients, and he comports himself with quiet dignity and exquisite grace. I am so very fortunate to have him as my Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Hard to get hold of their office, not easy to book an appointment, the hours of operations are not clear and not mentioned on the website. Never return my phone calls. Have tried to book an appointment and asked to phone me back but never received a phone back. Thinking about changing a family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Nice office, easy to make an appointment, very accomplished doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Nankissoor is not only good doctor, he is very good as a person with high quality of understanding his patients , he explains my problems, he is polite with a smile on his face. I recomend him

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015