Ratings for Dr. Cindy Quinton

Dr Cindy Quinton, I have been a patient of Doctor Quinton's for four year's. I have had bilateral breast cancer, and I am one of the lucky ones that has been blessed to have her as my oncologist, I live in Woodstock Ontario and could be transferred to an Oncologist closer to my home, but I would not leave my precious and wonderful Dr. Quinton, she cares so much for her Patients and has always given my family and I great medical advice, care and compassion, also thanks to her staff Bincy and Janet who have been excellent as my Primary Care nurses. Thanks so much Dr Quinton, for all your wonderful care I will love you forever. May the lord truly bless you for everything you do for everyone. Jean T. 12.42pm 11th October 2017

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Compassionate truly caring and thorough physician.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I am not the same person who wrote previous negative comments. Dr Quinton recently gave an opinion on a family member of mine which she classified as palliative and said he was not a candidate for chemo. I needed some urgent answers from her and left 3 messages in one day. When she returned my call she basically yelled at me for 5 minutes about my messages. I was quite shocked at the way she spoke to me and some of the things she said. I tried to stay calm because at the time I felt we were still in need of her help. She went on to write a report that said she spent half hour on the phone with me snd answered all my questions. We have since seen an oncologist at Princess Margarett who showed compassion and actually wants to help. Chemo starts next week. I am so glad we are taking this chance and did not take Dr Quintons horrible advice. I can only hope she reads this and remembers to put herself in her patients shoes going forward.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

The negative comments appear to be from the same person. I found Dr. Quinton to be very helpful and very knowledgeable, be prepared to wait to see her, because she will spend as much time with her patients as they need.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr Quinton has been my oncologist for 3 years. I have found her to be extremely knowledgeable and empathetic and professional. She has consistently been accessible returning calls promptly and taking lots of time in appointments to make sure I understand my treatment and all that it entails. I am a volunteer at one of the hospitals where she works and I see on a regular basis how dedicated she is to her patients. On my first visit to the Oncology dept at Queensway Hospital I was visibly upset to know that I had cancer, her staff reassured me that I was getting the best doctor. They were right!!! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any cancer patient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Quinton is a terrible oncologist. She is unempathetic. Places blame. Rude to family members. Her bedside manners are uncaring. I was horrified at the way she spoke to my husband and myself when we were told of the diagnosis of cancer. If this isn't scary enough to hear you have cancer and then your doctor shows no emotions and you feel like your just another patient whom she knows will die eventually. I strongly recommend you find another oncologist. I should have spoken up and reported her but at the time it was too devastating a time to think of anything like that. I urge you to find another oncologist.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Love Dr. Quinton! First meeting was difficult (hard to hear about cancer) but quickly learned to love her honesty, knowledge, compassion and sense of humour. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

very rude and clearly interested in doing as many tests as possible to get more money out of a dying patient! very disappointed in the disgusting bedside manners that she has!!!

Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Quinton is a excellent & caring Doctor. She has been my Oncologist for a year now. She answered all mine & my families questions. She explained what kind of cancer I had & what my options were for my chemo treatments. if you were having a bad week she took the time to listen and adjust any medications if needed. The only reason you may not get in on time is she is tending to other patients or your blood work isn't back. I would recommended her to any one needing a Oncologist. Thank you Dr, Quinton

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Absolutely the worst Dr. that Credit Valley H. could possibly hire .. Absolutely no bedside manners, very rude to family members and so blatantly blunt when handing it diagnosis and prognosis on cancer patients .. the Devil in disguise.

Submitted April 20, 2016