Ratings for Dr. Jill McDermid

I'm 62 and in all my life i've Never come across a doctor as dedicated, determined and goal oriented as Dr. McDermid. Her bed side manner is light, easy, very friendly and will take whatever time needed or do whatever is needed to make you as comfortable as possible, answer your questions and make you know you're in the best hands possible for her profession. Don't take this lightly as I speak from ( unfortunately ) too much interaction with doctors over my years. I have nothing but respect and admiration for Dr. McDermid. If you have a choice, this is the doctor you want looking after your most prized possession, You. Thank you for being there for me Doc, you're the best, literally. Randall Cameron

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Simply put - the best doctor I have come across. She cares, she follows up, she listens and has even been known to call me to see how I am doing. I was lucky to be referred to her

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I always leave my appointment feeling worse, she constantly tells me there is nothing she can do for me & refuses to listen. I have been suffering with what has been said to be IBS with conic constipation for years to the point of it getting unmanageable, all she suggests are different laxatives that are now starting to not even work anymore. Her bedside manner is terrible to the point she doesn't seem to care at all, she says it's something I just have to live with.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I love Dr.Mcdermid. She's super nice and very knowledgable. She is a great listener that put my needs above everything, and patiently addresses all my concerns. Even remembers small details about me months after my follow up visit. I agree with what others said, every doctor should be like this.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

So glad she is my go to Doctor!! I have seen her 3 times now and every visit has been excellent!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I met this wonderful lady today. She was professional, personable and very understanding. If only all physicians could be like this.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr.mcdermid is an outstanding doctor and human being. She genuinely cares and tries her hardest to make one feel cared for and special. God bless the day that I met this kind, intelligent, and lovely lady..

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Jill McDermid is very friendly, caring, and knowledgeable -- I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. McDermid is very down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable while discussing "poop" :)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012