Ratings for Dr. Souzi Mhanna

I really enjoyed visiting Dr Mhanna. She takes the time to explain everything and does not push unnecessary treatments (I've been going for about a year). Very careful and gentle while doing composite fillings. Was referred to her by a friend and don't regret seeing her! Equipment is not "cutting-edge" but it gets the job done (no digital x-rays).

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

The first time I saw Dr Mhanna at my friend's recommendation, I was in serious need of care after a botched root canal that left me in pain and traumatized with a wide open tooth. She managed to calm me down and fix me up, and I've been getting my dental work done there since. Her staff is amazing, especially reception, but everyone is so nice I probably shouldn't be singling anyone out. The facilities are great and easily accessible and they're always on schedule. I never felt the need to get a second opinion because it's clear at all times why Dr is doing what she's doing ; she knows her stuff so well she explains it easily. So since I'm aware of what's happening I don't get ripped off. I find her work is reasonably priced also, and the crown she did on me is amazing, feels and looks like a real tooth but when I eat something tough, I'm more scared for my real teeth than for that crown! Amazing work. The Dr who makes the crown actually is at Dr Mhanna's office two mornings a week so he's present when she puts them in and can adjust them on the spot!!! He was awesome too, lots of charisma and attention to detail! All in all I can only recommend the place. Especially if you have kids who are scared of the dentist, she'll make them forget why they were scared like she did for me! Thanks for everything Dr Mhanna!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Mhanna is the best dentist I've ever had. Her "bedside manner" is amazing. She's approachable and easy to talk to. She has the best anesthetic technique - you will barely feel anything. Dr. Mhanna makes me want to visit the dentist office. Thank you for your great care.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have never met such a friendly and professional dentist.Dr. Mhanna is loves her job and it shows at all times. Nothing but excellence.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I really appreciate going to Regency Clinic. The staff is very nice and professional. Dr. Mhanna is very attentive and reliable dentist. I strongly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Mhanna has been my dentist for over five years, I only have great things to say about her and highly recommend her services. Dr. Mhanna is extremely friendly and professional, I'm always seen on time and the facilities are spotless and very modern. She has referred me to other great specialists for some complicated procedures and the results have been equally good. Rudy, the higienesist that usually sees me, and the rest of the staff are also great.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Souzi is a wonderful dentist, gentle, friendly and very competent. She takes care of my entire family, and my children absolutely adore her. They are never afraid to go see the dentist because of her attitude and gentleness.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013