Ratings for Dr. Pooneh Seyed Akhavan

I don't have any experience with any other rheumatologists, but Dr. Akhavan has taken such good care of me these past 7 years since my diagnosis. I am sad that moving from Toronto means leaving her, but I feel incredibly fortunate to have been under her care for so long. She and her staff are all so kind and welcoming, not to mention she has done a tremendous job in getting my disease under control. Her, Bibi (her receptionist), and Jane (her nurse) have honestly grown to feel like family to me. I can't sing my praises loud enough!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Best of the best in every way. I travel 2 hours each way for appointments and I'm fine with that.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Wonderful Dr.! very knowledgeable and caring! Her secretary is awesome. So happy to have connected with them. Thanks so much Dr Akhavan!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Akhavan helped get my disease under control quickly, and has been very compassionate and knowledgable. I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff. Has helped me so much!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr akhavan is the best doctor I've seen in this field of study and she has helped me more than enough.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr Akhavan at Mt Sinai Hospital is the best. Her and the rest of the staff is the best. They are very caring understanding compassionate and helpful. I am lucky to be in their care. God bless U and keep up the good work !

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr Akahavan is extremely knowlegeable in her field. Her manner is professional, thorough and calming. She went out of her way to squeeze me in which resulted in early diagnosis and early treatment to prevent further damage. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Akhavan is awesome. She works along with Dr. Keystone who is the top Rheumatologist and Doctor you will ever find. The ratings I gave are honest. I've had her for over 2 yrs now.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012