Ratings for Dr. Ted Tai-Joon Yoon

This is an amazing practice. You are seen within 5 minutes of your appointment, yet are not rushed out the door, and he has answered all of my questions and concerns without judgement. He respects the decisions I make for myself and my child, and I feel as though he genuinely cares for us. A lovely doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Ted Yoon has always been great! Straight to the point, shows determination to find a diagnosis, fast and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

A very good Doctor. Listens and provides help. Very willing to listen and does not get impatient - really good.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Amazing doctor. Great with patients. Please don't change. No doctors like this exists anymore.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I'm hesitant to post a glowing review, lest everyone rush to his door and make it harder for us to get an appt! But I have to say it: Dr. Yoon is a wonderful physician. Our family presents with some unusual challenges, and I so appreciate Dr. Yoon's inherent curiosity. We feel very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Very happy to have Dr. Yoon as a doctor. Amazing doctor

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I've found Dr Yoon to be incredibly responsive. He has consistently acted very rapidly to connect my family with specialists, or to follow-up when we haven't heard back after being referred. It's great to have an advocate in the health system.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

He is a wonderful listener... Very genuine and not stuck up. Also a good sense of humour. :)

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

This is an exceptionally good and thoughtful MD. He really listens, asks good, insightful questions and explains options clearly.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I find Dr Yoon to be judgemental, recommending diet and exercise when it is not requested. He is reticent to have tests done when symptoms indicate that is the next step... Takes a wait see approach. He likes to talk but makes patient feel guilty for having health issues if they are not 100% fit first. I'm looking for a good GP like Dr ISMAILY was for me!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016