Ratings for Dr. Ted Tai-Joon Yoon

Very happy to have Dr. Yoon as a doctor. Amazing doctor

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I've found Dr Yoon to be incredibly responsive. He has consistently acted very rapidly to connect my family with specialists, or to follow-up when we haven't heard back after being referred. It's great to have an advocate in the health system.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

He is a wonderful listener... Very genuine and not stuck up. Also a good sense of humour. :)

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

This is an exceptionally good and thoughtful MD. He really listens, asks good, insightful questions and explains options clearly.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I find Dr Yoon to be judgemental, recommending diet and exercise when it is not requested. He is reticent to have tests done when symptoms indicate that is the next step... Takes a wait see approach. He likes to talk but makes patient feel guilty for having health issues if they are not 100% fit first. I'm looking for a good GP like Dr ISMAILY was for me!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I had been going to walk-in clinics after my old family doctor had retired. My colleague told me that this doctor was accepting new patients and she highly recommended him. I have seen him twice now and he has been so punctual and helpful each time. He takes the time to explain things to you and to answer your questions, just like my old doctor. I haven't had that much interaction with his staff hence the 4 stars there but I haven't had any problems with them either.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

In this day and age, with the average doctor only giving you 7 minutes of their time and answering one question, it's amazing to find a doctor that actually goes above and beyond. I was waiting for test results to come back and of course was worried. I thought that I'd probably have to wait for a couple of weeks for the results. Dr. Yoon surprised me by his thoughtfulness and actually phoned me at home as soon as the results came back, just to let me know that everything was ok. I find that pretty remarkable these days, and very considerate!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I just started going to Dr. Yoon, and every time I have an appointment I am seen on time, I haven't had to wait more than 5 minutes which is something that I appreciate very much! He also helped me with my medical concern giving me a couple of options and explaining it all to me, I did not feel rushed or not important which is something I have noticed a lot of other GP doctors make you feel.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Good Family Doctor. He is reliable doctor. Staffs are helpful.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014