Ratings for Dr. Ira Stanley Frye

He is best and most considerate gynecologist I have ever been to and I am 60 years old so I've had quite a few exams

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

he was so amazingand his staff was wonderful comforting and very helpful.. heis a very warm person so im glad to be starting this journey with him..

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr Frye is amazing! He has the best beside manner I have ever seen. He's caring and compassionate and makes you feel special. No matter how busy he is, he makes you feel as though you are his most important patient. I hope the doctors who train under him realize that a good doctor can become an exceptional doctor only if he can extend the same TLC that Dr Frye provides to each of his patients. Dr Frye is extraordinary and I consider myself blest to have had him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr. Frye is the best. He is patient, excellent bedside manner, provides wonderful quality care for his patients. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

He is so kind, caring, down to earth and just a wonderful personality and makes you feel so at ease.An excellent bedside manner!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He is great!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012