Ratings for Dr. Aaron Nauth

Aaron Nauth is absolutely dismissive of any questions, lacks compassion and basic human decency in treating a patient. He made fun of my physical condition, and LAUGHED AT ME because of the many problems I had with my foot and knee. Who laughs at someone else's physical problems and injuries? Aaron Nauth does, unfortunately. He left me in a worse condition than he found me. I highly recommend you stay away from this arrogant, rude, and insensitive person!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Fracture surgery in 2016, very little discussion of my injury or options, dismissive of questions and extremely brief follow-up appointments (thank heavens for the great St. Mike's Fracture Clinic staff and on-site physiotherapist who did answer questions and provided great advice). Terrible office staff repeatedly rescheduled appointments (occasionally without bothering to tell me) - resulting in an appointment with a resident and absent surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Nauth repaired my tibial plateau fracture - July 2017. Great job. He is knowledgeable and professional. Great job. Re: bedside manner. He is efficient and direct. Doesn't coddle but is straight forward with you which I believe is ultimately to help speed up the recovery. Is punctual. He takes the time to address all questions and is accomodating and honest with you.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Nauth performed my shoulder surgery September 1st 2016 for instability and torn labrum. He is one of the best and his team is amazing. He called me the day after my surgery and has taken good care of me post op till this day as I developed post op frozen shoulder which is very painful! I have received 2 cortisone injection to help me work through this FS and thank god because it gives you so much pain relief! He has always been kind, caring and a good listener at all my follow up apts and his team is the same! I am very grateful for all his help as I have to travel 8hrs drive from Timmins. He is extremely busy but again one of the best!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

A smart guy for sure but be prepared to work to get your conditions recognized as he is generally not nice and extremely unemphathetic. Typical bad bedside manner doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

The guy is a superstar. Called me up on a weekend morning to see how i was feeling the day after my surgery. Great team. Very upbeat and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I had my surgery with dr Nauth and everything went perfect.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

On July 27th 2012 I was in an accident falling from the 8th floor of my apartment in Midland Ontario and was airlifted to St Michael's. Dr Aaron Nauth performed the majority of surgeries required to put me back together and did an excellent job in my opinion, he continued to do great work in my follow up opponents removing some of the metal the was used to hold me together in a timely fashion. Incredible doctor!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I saw him in connection with a knee joint problem, but I was VERY disappointed with both his bedside manner and knowledge. This doctor MADE FUN of me for having so many painful conditions involving the foot and knee. He definitely lacks empathy. He also did not examine me thoroughly and simply glanced at the MRI, and instead of recommending surgery to correct the problem, he insisted I continue to do physiotherapy and, in his words, "MANAGE THE PAIN". He also refused to refer me to another surgeon in connection with another problem I have with my foot. Overall, the most horrible visit I have had with a doctor as the way he ridiculed me for having so many problems at a young age constitutes emotional abuse. I was lucky to find another surgeon who identified the problem and ordered surgery.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Nauth is an amazing orthopaedic surgeon. I was transferred to his care after an acetabular fracture because my local orthopaedic surgeon could not perform this complicated surgery. Dr. Nauth accepted me as a patient and performed my surgery within 4 days of my accident. St. Michael's is an old hospital, right in heart of downtown Toronto, and I felt really nervous seeing how old the hospital was if this was the right place for my surgery. However, meeting Dr. Nauth and his team was all I needed to put my confidence in this doctor. They were knowledgable, took the time to explain the surgery to me and made me feel at ease with the procedure they would perform. Most of the surgical team also visited me post-surgery to follow up on my recovery. 6 weeks post-surgery, and I am healing amazingly well and now starting full weight bearing physiotherapy to get back to walking unassisted. I was also nervous about having a large incision on my upper thigh/buttock area, but after seeing my local surgeon and quite a few nurses I am told that my incision scar is one of the best they have seen and after 6 weeks it is already starting to fade into my skin. I highly recommend Dr. Nauth if you need an orthopedic surgeon, not only is he extremely knowledgable, he has a passion for what he does and for his patients. The fracture clinic follow up appointments are also amazingly on time!!!! I am very thankful he was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016