Ratings for Dr. Aaron Nauth

a first for me....a negative review of a doctor..Hip Labral Tear in 2015 is the reason I went to see him...he diagnosed me with hip arthritis and said an operation would be useless and that in 10 years I'd be a candidate for full hip replacement...it's 2018 and after tons of rehab I'm in much better shape but the hip pain is still constant...so i sought out a 2nd and 3rd opinion...both these doctors unequivocally determined I have NO arthritis in my hip...NONE...ZERO....I'm having the tear repaired this week....3 years of constant pain, 3 years of very costly 'rehab' and personal training sessions to strengthen my hip ( area )...all could have been avoided if this 'expert' had taken a little more time to read the MRI(s) and multiple Xrays....I can take the arrogance and god complex a lot of surgeons have if they back it up with expertise and the best results possible...this doctor? he's in need of some serious practice evaluation.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

doc and his crew worked miracles on me as my hip was shattered due motor veh acc. also thanks to nurses, physio, house keeping, volunteers and admin at st mikes- top notch team. hos food - need to be switched to ketogenic diet with max vite *** k2 *** a, d, and magnesium k2 especially for bone health plus. comments below re "lack compassion"- no he wont baby you he's a"bone guy" not a psychiatrist grow up! special thanks to nurse marie rose - got me to crap almost died backed up so bad (dilated colon) and thanks for taking extra time to shoot the shit with me and keep me moving forward nurse Gay. great place to put humpty dummy (me) back together again :) suggestion; see recent science confirming ketogenic diets benefits for all and vite k2 for, in part, bone health. doc please see for bones r&d and lectures by dr, kate (and more dr's) re vite k2 and for ketogenic diet and fasting dr tim noaks, dr **peter attia (fckin briliant dude), dr volek, dr westman, and other brave dr's bucking the high carb low fat tocix food pyramid diet based on false premise re cholesterol by ansel keys and leaving standard care and disease behind with optimal keto diet for all.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Aaron Nauth is absolutely dismissive of any questions, lacks compassion and basic human decency in treating a patient. He made fun of my physical condition, and LAUGHED AT ME because of the many problems I had with my foot and knee. Who laughs at someone else's physical problems and injuries? Aaron Nauth does, unfortunately. He left me in a worse condition than he found me. I highly recommend you stay away from this arrogant, rude, and insensitive person!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Fracture surgery in 2016, very little discussion of my injury or options, dismissive of questions and extremely brief follow-up appointments (thank heavens for the great St. Mike's Fracture Clinic staff and on-site physiotherapist who did answer questions and provided great advice). Terrible office staff repeatedly rescheduled appointments (occasionally without bothering to tell me) - resulting in an appointment with a resident and absent surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Nauth repaired my tibial plateau fracture - July 2017. Great job. He is knowledgeable and professional. Great job. Re: bedside manner. He is efficient and direct. Doesn't coddle but is straight forward with you which I believe is ultimately to help speed up the recovery. Is punctual. He takes the time to address all questions and is accomodating and honest with you.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Nauth performed my shoulder surgery September 1st 2016 for instability and torn labrum. He is one of the best and his team is amazing. He called me the day after my surgery and has taken good care of me post op till this day as I developed post op frozen shoulder which is very painful! I have received 2 cortisone injection to help me work through this FS and thank god because it gives you so much pain relief! He has always been kind, caring and a good listener at all my follow up apts and his team is the same! I am very grateful for all his help as I have to travel 8hrs drive from Timmins. He is extremely busy but again one of the best!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

A smart guy for sure but be prepared to work to get your conditions recognized as he is generally not nice and extremely unemphathetic. Typical bad bedside manner doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

The guy is a superstar. Called me up on a weekend morning to see how i was feeling the day after my surgery. Great team. Very upbeat and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I had my surgery with dr Nauth and everything went perfect.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

On July 27th 2012 I was in an accident falling from the 8th floor of my apartment in Midland Ontario and was airlifted to St Michael's. Dr Aaron Nauth performed the majority of surgeries required to put me back together and did an excellent job in my opinion, he continued to do great work in my follow up opponents removing some of the metal the was used to hold me together in a timely fashion. Incredible doctor!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017