Ratings for Dr. Brenda Hildebrand

I was referred for a cystoscopy. Like most male patients I was quite nervous about the whole idea. Especially meeting her for the first time as I entered the procedural room yesterday. She was extremely professional and empathetic. Took the time to explain everything assured me the drugs would take the edge off. Actual procedure took maybe 2-3 minutes, kept me informed throughout and kept her promise that I would get through it easily. The worry and lost sleep was a total waste of time. She came out between procedures to reassure me everything was fine prior to my dismissal. The staff were all outstanding and caring. Thank-you all for your kindness and patience!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Hildebrand is very professional, caring and compassionate. Her staff also treats you with respect. I have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Hildebrand clearly lacks knowledge and experience. She has made several mistakes with my condition. Stay away from this doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Brenda is the most wonderful doctor and person I have ever met. Her staff are just as bubbly and lovely. They make going To the doctor for chronic pain, a pleasant experience. She has done surgery on me once and I was in and out in no time. She gives you many options for your care and always takes your tolerance and pain into consideration. She is very knowledgeable and professional. Her office is clean and Organized as well as her person. She's always put together and greets you with a smile. She asks how you feel instead of why are you here like every other doctor, or ignoring you and reading your chart. My mother and I ( who just goes with me to appointments, not a patient) absolutely love her and I would absolutely without a doubt recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

If you are lucky enough to have this professional on your case you have gotten one of the best. I have known doctors and medical people for over 50 years (medical family) and Dr. Hildebrand is at the top of my list. She genuinely cares, makes you at ease with your problem and explains it to you in layman's terms so you fully understand what is going on and what the options are. She is an extremely proficient surgeon and practitioner who is a consummate professional in this age of 15 minute medicine. Don't have enough room to say all that i would like to but be ensured that your in good hands and heart with Dr. Hildebrand.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Wonderful doctor makes a patient fell very comfortable

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

She is a credit to the profession and to human race. Very kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Probably one of the kindest and caring doctors I have ever seen. She is very professional and her dedication shows in everything that she says and does. Her staff are very accommodating and make you feel at ease. Her scheduling is spot on and you are not kept waiting for hours on end.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Great Doctor - easy to relate to and very professional, empathic and understanding

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Best urologist I have dealt with in over 30 years. Professional, efficient, personable, approachable, very very knowledgeable. Great experience!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015