Ratings for Dr. Reza Torshizi

He is very careless for the patient time. He thinks only his time is valuable. Very selfish. Each time at least I spend 2 hours to see him with appointment in 6 months in advance.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He has a magic hands .. you can't believe it but you can try .

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I wanted to get rid of my pores and sunspots, i had heard that I should get it lasered, he told me that I should use the acid he uses, which made my sunspots more and more, so I made a consultation appointment which is supposed to be free to find a better solution, but he refused to listen to me and applied the acid again which made that day a regular appointment so I had to pay $120 again. When I asked what else I could do, he said you could do laser but it's expensive, this is when I had paid over $1000 to him for the acid application. He had just assumed that it's expensive. He won't spend more than 2 minutes with the patient. He's very impersonal and unprofessional. I had insurance but they didn't accept it so i had to pay $120 each time.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

this is by far the worst doctor on the planet; he applied acid on my face and made my pimples pop and bleed and after one week my acne tripled and there were scars. do not go to this doctor under any circumstances

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012