Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Bartiss

Dr bartiss was horrible staff was worst! They charge $$$ and useless. Knowlegde of low t was horrrrrible! Its a boiler room nurses are also useless. Dont do it!!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Was wih him for over one year he did nothing but take my money. nurse pushed pellets on me but everything else she knew nothing. I have been with my new doctor for 3 weeks, my libdo is back I have my life back. Thank you andrologics!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Well it all started with my first visit with ICAM , it was with the nurse donna, it was only 15-20 mintues tops of the hour is suppose to be, her knowledge was poor not knowing about testostorone, and the prescribed medicine it goes with, and my visit charge of $300, my last 4 visits was with dr Mark Bartiss hesmuch better than the nurse and it very good going over the blood work. , so far i spent around $2500 YES I DO FEEL BETTER! But when it came to the testosotorne, and medicine that goes with it. shaky, after showing my new doctor the blood work he shook his head, and could not believe that dr bartiss did not prescribe me 2 medicines for poor fluids., anyway im still going with Dr bartiss , not giving up on him yet. Staff is ok some are ok some just average, for the money you spend I expcet more.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

A Whack in the truest sense of the word. People who love him are people who are ignorant about their health so they think he is knowledgeable. He is not worth the prices he charges, he's arrogant, sarcastic and vulgar which he thinks is funny. A fast talker who is impatient with questions and taking time to understand. Stay away unless you are interested in wasting time and spending lots of money.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I dont know where to start or begin. Terrible!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Parties is the best. You will never find anyone with more compassion and knowledge than him. An ALL STAR. His staff Linda is the best too. Denise

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

His staff and him have been very helpful 👍🏼 hot flashes eliminated starting to finally lose some weight . And more energy . I would recommend him . I do not understand why he even has any bad reviews the staff have always been good to me and he is a nice doctor .

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

He is without a doubt the best doctor i have ever been to in my entire life !! I was sick for a long time went to many doctors that didn't have a clue ...Dr Bartiss is a really fantastic doctor after going to him i feel so much better and i am soooo much healthier its not even funny ... my hormones were out of whack testosterone was extremely low and my thyroid is not working properly... I AM NO LONGER TAKING / Antidepressants/Anxiety medicine/blood pressure meds / and cholesterol meds / that the other doctors had me on because i lost over 80 lbs in about 1 year.... 48 years young !!! Go to Dr Bartiss He helped me and my wife!!! IF YOUR NOT FEELING WELL AND OTHER DOCS DONT KNOW WHY HE WILL FIND OUT WHY AND HELP YOU !!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I recommend mark to EVERYONE. His staff is the worst I have ever dealt with in my life!! I was in tears after being yelled at by one of the staff.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Best of the best. I don't like doctors who treat you out of the PDR. Mark does not. He is alternative,real alternative. If you want to get better see mark. You would spend the money on your car if it wasn't running right. Spend it on you. You are worth it. CRW Toms River

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Mark J. Bartiss's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1986)