You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark J. Bartiss

Dr. Mark J. Bartiss's Ratings

We had an appointment to see a nurse practitioner today and as soon as we walked in there is a new staff member who DID NOT greet us, never had an eye contact with us when spoke to us. Terrible customer service, no words. It is very hard to get through the phone, they don't return calls, very rude on the phone. The information staff gives is inconsistent. We also got charged for an hour instead of 15-30 min rate, when we spent only 15 min at the office. Not going back!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2858637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

This foul mouth doctor may be a "doctors doctor" but he is not a "patients doctor". A lot of people, including my family, have chosen to turn to dr bartiss because we have nowhere else to turn. His office takes advantage of that situation and charges accordingly. They make us drive all the way up from cape may county to hear my sons results instead of telling over the phone. We spoke with the nurse practitioner there for 15 mins and they tried to charge us for an hour. We are on a limited budge as is and they try to take as much as possible. We will not be going back. There are other doctors that Skype and make it convenient for their patients and don't try to take advantage of them or over charge them.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2858491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Staff does not return calls. the only way it seems to talk to dr. Bartiss is to go to the office.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2577961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

mark is the guy that puts all other health "professionals" to shame. there's a reason you're not feeling well. it's not in your head -and you don't need a psychiatrist. he finds the problem and treats it, period. i receive treatment for low thyroid function/hashimoto's with natural desiccated thyroid (naturethroid), and hormone pellet inserts for menopause. a few days after my first treatment, the phone rang and it was mark ...he wanted to know how i was feeling! i have never received the level of care i have found with this doctor. many commenters have complained about the office staff. they're very nice and accommodating -they are if anything, a bit frazzled. they're doing they're best so cut them some slack. and if you find them so hard to deal with, then consider speaking to mark about your problems with anxiety. yeah. he can fix that too, without pharmaceuticals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Bartiss is an excellent doctor. He was able to help me when no other doctor could. My only issue is his staff. Some are courteous and helpful, but I have had issue with one in particular on several occasions. Very defensive and rude. I deal with it because he has helped me tremendously. I have referred several people to Dr. Bartiss and they have been very happy with him as well.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2196395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

It is so refreshing to be under the care of an "out of the box" thinker! Dr Bartiss is truly a genius and I'm blessed to be under his care! He takes the time to listen and answer your questions in addition to going over in great detail any lab results and tailoring treatment to YOU! He will not just give you a prescription as a means to end the appt! I LOVE HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I saw Dr Bartiss 1week ago for hormone imbalance, he is very thorough with blood tests. He had my results I decided to try hormone pellets as I've done estrogen patch in past two yrs and it hasn't helped. Still had hot flashes night sweats etc. I received 3 pellets 2 testosterone, 1 estrone, I have slept thru the night for the past week which I haven't in months I have energy back .i have not had 1hot flash, or night sweat. He listens to his patients and is there to help you. He's a very caring man, and has a good bed side manner. His office staff are very nice and helpful . I have recommended him to several friends already. Though he doesn't accept insurance so far worth every cent .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][57615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

This Dr changed my families lives. Thank you Dr Bartiss for listening and helping my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I have known Dr Mark For at least ten years and have always thought of him as very professional, extremely knowledgable, helpful and kind. He knows what he's talking about and shares his knowledge with all who ask. I would recomend him very highly to both family and friends alike. David H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57613].votes_count ]]