Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Bartiss

He is without a doubt the best doctor i have ever been to in my entire life !! I was sick for a long time went to many doctors that didn't have a clue ...Dr Bartiss is a really fantastic doctor after going to him i feel so much better and i am soooo much healthier its not even funny ... my hormones were out of whack testosterone was extremely low and my thyroid is not working properly... I AM NO LONGER TAKING / Antidepressants/Anxiety medicine/blood pressure meds / and cholesterol meds / that the other doctors had me on because i lost over 80 lbs in about 1 year.... 48 years young !!! Go to Dr Bartiss He helped me and my wife!!! IF YOUR NOT FEELING WELL AND OTHER DOCS DONT KNOW WHY HE WILL FIND OUT WHY AND HELP YOU !!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I recommend mark to EVERYONE. His staff is the worst I have ever dealt with in my life!! I was in tears after being yelled at by one of the staff.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Best of the best. I don't like doctors who treat you out of the PDR. Mark does not. He is alternative,real alternative. If you want to get better see mark. You would spend the money on your car if it wasn't running right. Spend it on you. You are worth it. CRW Toms River

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

This is based on my first visit . staff was helpful . Dr.Bartiss very nice and took the time to speak with me . my only issue is it is a little pricy for me .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

We had an appointment to see a nurse practitioner today and as soon as we walked in there is a new staff member who DID NOT greet us, never had an eye contact with us when spoke to us. Terrible customer service, no words. It is very hard to get through the phone, they don't return calls, very rude on the phone. The information staff gives is inconsistent. We also got charged for an hour instead of 15-30 min rate, when we spent only 15 min at the office. Not going back!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

This foul mouth doctor may be a "doctors doctor" but he is not a "patients doctor". A lot of people, including my family, have chosen to turn to dr bartiss because we have nowhere else to turn. His office takes advantage of that situation and charges accordingly. They make us drive all the way up from cape may county to hear my sons results instead of telling over the phone. We spoke with the nurse practitioner there for 15 mins and they tried to charge us for an hour. We are on a limited budge as is and they try to take as much as possible. We will not be going back. There are other doctors that Skype and make it convenient for their patients and don't try to take advantage of them or over charge them.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Staff does not return calls. the only way it seems to talk to dr. Bartiss is to go to the office.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

mark is the guy that puts all other health "professionals" to shame. there's a reason you're not feeling well. it's not in your head -and you don't need a psychiatrist. he finds the problem and treats it, period. i receive treatment for low thyroid function/hashimoto's with natural desiccated thyroid (naturethroid), and hormone pellet inserts for menopause. a few days after my first treatment, the phone rang and it was mark ...he wanted to know how i was feeling! i have never received the level of care i have found with this doctor. many commenters have complained about the office staff. they're very nice and accommodating -they are if anything, a bit frazzled. they're doing they're best so cut them some slack. and if you find them so hard to deal with, then consider speaking to mark about your problems with anxiety. yeah. he can fix that too, without pharmaceuticals.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Bartiss is an excellent doctor. He was able to help me when no other doctor could. My only issue is his staff. Some are courteous and helpful, but I have had issue with one in particular on several occasions. Very defensive and rude. I deal with it because he has helped me tremendously. I have referred several people to Dr. Bartiss and they have been very happy with him as well.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Mark J. Bartiss's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1986)

Oxford