Ratings for Dr. Julie R. Stark

I would not go anywher else. I am very grateful to have found an excellent caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Stark is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor but the staff is terrible! I have been going to her for over two years and each time this is what I feel.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Patient, thoughtful, and respectful. See Dr. Stark if you are looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Stark is the best doctor I've ever been too! I had heard from several people about how amazing she was and finally I went to see for myself. She was thorough, thoughtful, and deeply concerned with solving my illness. Her staff is friendly and attentive! Definitely go and see Dr. Stark if you are looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Stark is the the best Doctor. She is very knowledgeable and spends a good amount if time with me. She is the only doctor I have ever felt comfortable with. She is extremely caring and can always figure out what is wrong when I am sick. She goes above and beyond to be helpful and understanding. If your looking for a doctor she is the best there is

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr Stark is rushed, doesn't listen, and doesn't bother to make eye contact. She has told me she would put in referrals and never followed through. She has also made numerous mistakes in my treatment due to trying to rush through any visit. Her nurse is the worst though - rude, condescending, and a liar. Neither Dr Stark or her nurse will admit when they make mistakes (which is often). Wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Really nice staff, doctor very thorough and caring and helped me a lot. Great general doctor and really nice receptionist and nurse

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Stark is a god send. She understands what I've been going through and she is someone I trust implicitly. She is a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Doctor is unfriendly, indifferent, and cold. Very limited office hours.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

She and her staff are Horrible. She was suppose to give a refferal to a dermatologist for a cancer spot on my leg, she never did as she promised she would.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Julie R. Stark's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Massachusetts