Ratings for Dr. Kenneth B. Kepler

Good listener, slow to simply prescribe a drug and get you out the door. Best doctor I've had in my 53 years.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

He treated me for some anxiety/insomnia following the death of my father and a stress reaction I was experiencing. He prescribed an antidepressant for sleep, which caused me more anxiety and really did not help with sleep very much. It has taken me months to titrate off this medication. I feel I should have been informed of the down side of taking this medication when he prescribed it

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

He's been my doctor for 3 years. Always helpful and listens to you re: tests, treatment,

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Worst bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. My regular doctor was on vacation. After seeing three chiropractors to resolve my problem without meds, they all said I needed muscle relaxants, but Dr. Kepler was extremely rude and condescending, would not treat me because I was on anti-anxiety medication during therapy. I went down the street to Urgent Care where I was treated with respect. AVOID DR. KEPLER AT ALL COSTS.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

He's great. He was very helpful and took his time - I didn't feel rushed. I was concerned about my medical issue but he made me feel very calm and at ease. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Very rude. Told me to suck it up and to use only medical terminology when speaking to a doctor!Seemed very irritated that he had to deal with me.I will never go back. I was in pain and almost walked out after the way he treated me. He ordered test to be done as if it were a waste of time.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, and warm, caring persona. Rare qualities these days.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

great person &md

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. Kenneth B. Kepler's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med