Ratings for Dr. Annelle E. Onishi

Extremely disappointed in the lack of professionalism displayed by both this physician and the administrative staff. She spends more time applying eye make-up than she does with her patients. She called and left a voice mail message with no return contact info from an undisclosed number. Not a great choice for a primary CARE physician.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Very knowledgeable especially about problems that affect seniors.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

In my experience, Dr. Onishi was rude, condescending, lacked compassion, acted like a superior know-it-all and yet her diagnosis was inaccurate. She acts like she hates her profession and does it because she paid for the education and is stuck in it. She lacks real listening and comprehension skills as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

The doctors at Kihei Wailea Medical Center are the type of doctors who just want to get you in and out. To Dr. Onishi you're just a number. Very rarely does she make eye contact. It's like she's trying to make her quota. Absolutely zero compassion! But she is very, very, pretty!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Anelle Onishi is a very concientious, thorough, and caring physician. She takes time to assess your condition and recommends additional tests which should be done. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Onishi to family or friends.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

She was very rude and her bedside manner very offensive. She had no compassion whatsoever and would not let me ask questions. She didn't care about giving privacy to undress; and when I challenged her diagnosis she acted very unprofessionally, telling me that, " I didn't go to school to become a doctor and she did", and "If I don't like it, I can go see someone else", also " I will refuse to see you if you do this again". I did get a 2nd doctor's opinion and in fact I was right, she was wrong! It was absolutely not what she told me I had and I even went to another doctor who specializes in that field and he too agreed with me and confirmed the diagnosis was not what she gave. I guess some doctors just can't handle it when you're more intelligent than they are!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Annelle E. Onishi's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kihei, HI