Ratings for Dr. Mark Boechler

Dr.B is professonal, kind,calm, he listens,he doesn't make you feel like you are making stuff up,he believes you. He explains well,he is just the best and I've been to many many before him, I hope he doesn't retire for many many many years . He also will call you at home if you need him too,like who does that...? I could go on and on ....

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr Beochler is the guy that was in the room when I was born. I absolutely love his personality. (I bug him constantly about not remembering my birthday when he was there!) I also hit on his son vicariously through him as the son is also a doctor and he puts up with it with a lot of good humor. He has dismissed small issues I have had (that haven't turned into anything much) but also can be difficult to get a prescription from when you need it. (my mom jokes about having to see various doctors for a cream for regularly occurring rash because of how small Dr B will allow her to have)

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Boechler for roughly 20 years and have been very lucky to have had his excellent care and advice. He is very knowledgable, caring and a really nice guy

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever had. Been with him a very long time, He is a wonderful caregiver.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. B was our family doctor for 25 years. He has always been available, friendly, personable, never rushed us, tried to accommodate us as much as possible, and we liked his care not to over medicate. All was well and good as long as we were dealing with minor medical issues. But when serious medical issues came up, Dr. B seriously failed our family. When I came to him with a lump in my breast, for almost 2 years he continued to assure me that it was "just a cyst", even though I was also complaining of unusual fatigue and some other issues. He finally told me "There's nothing wrong with you. You just need more exercise", which reduced me to tears because it was so dismissive and I just knew something was wrong. Within 2 months I was diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer. I stayed with him because I knew he felt bad and I was so conflicted because I had always trusted him and thought so highly of him. After I finished my surgery/chemo/radiation, and was on some cancer related drugs that can cause some nasty side effects, I went to him because there was blood in my stool, which is something that should be thoroughly checked according to the instructions about the drug I was on. Dr. B didn't even do a digital exam and didn't recommend any further testing. He told me he was "99.9% sure it was diverticulitis". Considering he was "100% sure I had a cyst", I was not comfortable with that. I finally decided to look for a new family doctor who I feel much more secure with. My issue was thoroughly checked and I'm so glad I got a new doctor. My otherwise healthy son, who Dr. B brought into the world and who recently returned from college in the United States is the midst of some troubling health problems. He went to Dr. B when he started having bright red blood in his stool. Dr. B did a digital exam and told him he thinks he has a fissure and gave my son stool softeners. Those weren't making any difference so my son went back to Dr. B who increased the dose of stool softeners. My son went back to him 5 times and at no time did Dr. B recommend a blood test nor a stool test nor any testing or thoughts over the course of 2 months. My son ended up in Emergency with bright red blood in his diarrhea and vomiting bright red blood. This was never a fissure. At this point we still don't know what it is and instead of being helpful, Dr. B has been quite the opposite. He has, in fact, largely left my son stranded trying to navigate his own way, with our help, through the medical system. I think Dr. B is a nice man who is good to talk to when all is basically well, but when you have a serious health issue, you DO NOT want him to count on him. Get yourself another family doctor now because you never know when you're going to have a serious health issue and you will NEED someone in your camp. I read a recent review of Dr. B on this site and someone wrote that they think something is wrong with Dr B and that he should get to a doctor himself. I think that's very astute. I, too, worry about Dr. B. I have spent 25 years caring about him as an individual and this lack of due diligence on his part with our family is shocking to me. It makes me think something is wrong with him. I hope he has someone helping him so that he can be the caring, diligent doctor I thought he was ... until that's what my family needed most.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Boechler has been our family doctor for over 25 years. He is very knowledgeable. I trust him 100%!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Mark Boechler is a excellent Doctor. Myself and family have gone to him for over 20 years. He is great for all ages, very caring, and never makes you feel rushed. He as gone above and beyond for our family. His front staff is very friendly as well. Dr Boechler is the best Doctor we have ever had. Betty & Brent T

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

He is the best his one secretary is grumpy!.............

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr Boechler is very friendly, professional, never in a hurry so it makes me feel that he cares about me -the best doctor I know

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Would never recommend him for senior citizens. I collapsed and became unconscious and could not be woken up! He had the nerve to say well these things happen to the elderly. I was flabbergasted to say the least. One of my specialists ordered a head scan and I have tried to have Boechler tell me the results but he continues to be evasive. I had three things to ask him during a recent visit and forgot to mention the last issue. When I tried to bring it up with him on the way out, Boechler told me that he had spoken with me enough for this visit. I have had enough of this guy! I'm looking for someone who will treat me like I am a still a real person who still deserves great care, even while I am a senior citizen. I still count!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013