Ratings for Dr. Moishe Starkman

Dr.Starkman has helped me live a normal life I would be laid up everyday of my life he's giving me a quality of life back. If it wasn't for him and staff I wouldn't be able to leave my house see family or play with kids and grandkids people that put him down are dishonest and have a grudge against him there not in his patients shoes you are lucky if you don't have to suffer everyday and can live a normal life people that are sick didn't chose this way of life and it wouldn't be fair to suffer so be careful because one day you might need a dr to help you when you get sick your not healthy forever

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

HE IS A GREAT DR HE HAS HELPED ME ALLOT IF ONLY MY INSURANCE COMPANY CAN PAY FOR MY MEDS ILL BE OK. BUT HE HAS MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH BETTER I CAN PLAY WITH MY KIDS AND MOST IMPORTANT I CAN WORK AND PROVIDE INSTEAD OF STAYING HOME GETTING 300.00 A WEEK FOR DIABILITY. HE TRULY IS A GREAT MAN AND NO IAM NOT REALATED I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR 2 YRS AND PLAN ON TILL THE DAY I DIE AND THANK YOU DAWNYOU ARE A GREAT NURSE AND STACY KEEP ON WORKING YOU WILL MAKE A GREAT NURSE ONE DAY. THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERY THING NOW ONLY IF YOU CAN FIX MY MARRIAGE WE WILL BE OK .HAHA

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr Starkman is a pill pusher.. He prescribes oxycotin percocet and ALL pain medications. He should be put in jail with all the other drug dealers.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

I took my 82 year-old mother to Dr. Starkman. While it is true that patients must wait a long time, Dr. Starkman is compassionate and knowledgeable. I am a Physician Assistant and he included me in on my mother's treatment plan. If only he could manage the patient load more effectively. I also know many physicians who use him for their families. Maybe not a great office/business manager, but your health will be well-attended by this thorough practitioner.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

I have been a patient for many years, but always dread going there because he is always way behind schedule. I do feel he is a very good doc, or I would have quit him long ago. But it is getting to the point where I actually don't go when maybe I should because of this. I would switch, but I feel like you can't win. All docs take on too many patients that is part of the problem.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

office staff is overwhelmed. No one answers the phone. Office is dirty, and open boxes of prescription meds line the hallways.Was seen by a nurse practioner,not a problem, but charged same as a Dr. Waited for over an hour for two inoculations for my son, then told they were out of one and we would have to come back. We walked out.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Moishe Starkman's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

UPMC