Ratings for Dr. Martin Basaldua

Awesome dr.! I have been going to dr. Basaldua for quite sometime. I always see the dr. And I always get a follow up call from the nurse. I also get an email and notes are left in his patient portal if I need to do anything else. Not sure what the other two people with neg. Comments are talking about. The first can not even complete a proper sentence.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

the worst doctor that i have every seen in USA. He has no smile, lazy, no enthousiam, very ****, and even don't want talk to you. after seeing him, no any following up, and medcine doesn't work at all, causing more pain...and didn't tell me what to do the next...and i have to call him, left a message, that nobody answer you at all...and he told me he would give me a referal to a specialist...but when i came out of that hospital, he didn't. and i called the nurse when i got home, then got to know that my new insurance is PPO that doesn't need a refferal, i can go to see any specialist. But Dr. Basaldua Martin should tell me this before i left his clinic....No, after he saw me about 15 min, that's it, he didn't tell me nothing about this, then when I called the nurse after i got home I found out. and the nurses were very rude, no smiles, looked like you were not welcome to go there....terrible service! i cannot believe this is An American Doctor! feel so shame about him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Do not go to this practice. My family has been coming to this family practicioner for over 5 years and have never been satisfied with their sevices. Durring the time that ive been with them i have never even seen Dr Basaldua. I have only been seen by the seemingly unqualified "doctors" if you can call them that. They use this system where they type in your symptoms into a laptop they carry to diagnose you. They spend maybe 5 minutes with you if you are lucky and sometimes without even taking a good look at you they prescribe medicine. The doctors at this practice sound more like salesmen than actual doctors. They are more interested in how much money they can charge your insurance for than the care they give their patients. Look elsewhere for quality medical care. Of all the times ive been there i have had the displeasure of seeing Dr Sanchez twice. He is rude and cares more about his lunch break than taking care of his patients. Ive seen him deny a man his appointment due to lunch.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Martin Basaldua's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1983)