You may also like

Rate Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian

Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian's Ratings

Dr. Katukuri is the best doctor I have ever seen. I was shown so much compassion and everyone worked so hard to help me. I now have "An Angel on My Shoulder".
I went and saw a heartless doctor at the Mayo Clinic in Jax and found Dr. Kautukuri and can only thank him from the bottom of my heart. I want to tell everyone I know all about you and your compassion. You are a good man with hands that have been blessed by God. I would trust you with all those I love. You are my hero. Thank you and may God bless you. Bonnie Smith

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

This place is fantastic. I saw Dr. Deuk initially and he told me I didn't need surgery, when 3 other places said I did need it. I saw Dr. Patel for injections and I've been pain free for two years. No surgery at all and I was so close to going and having surgery at another facility. Thank you Deuk Spine Institute

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2879558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I would like to thank you for relieving me of the back pain I have suffered for many years throughout my Navy career and after. Even with hospitalizations, my condition continued to deteriorate.
When I first visited you, I was unable to walk more than a few steps because of excruciating pain down my legs caused by pinched nerves. I had already tried the shots in the back and physical therapy, neither of which helped. You performed a lumbar laminectomy from L-2 to S1 and I woke up from surgery pain free. My convalescence has been quick and easy. I am six weeks post-op now and am able to start golfing again!
The best compliment of all is to refer friends, which I have done. Two of my friends are currently being treated by you. David F

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I want to thank you for making your wonderful laser procedure available to me in order to fix my herniated cervical discs. It has been 4 years and I still feel fabulous. I will always be grateful to you for making me pain free.
Suzanne Roberts Wade

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Deuk saw me on short notice which was amazing. I really appreciated and valued his professional opinion and I am now in the follow up stages. His staff is great and they are extremely kind to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Without surgery I would have continued to self medicate and ignore life around me. Dr. Deuk gave me my life back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Amazing Neurosurgeon. The best in the business, hands down. Great with Work Comp and warranty for the work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I am writing this because of the help Dr. Deukmedjian has given me. Over the last several years I have sought help for my sever back and leg pain. I feel like I tried everything and saw everyone and I continued to worsen. I visited the best medical facilities from Boston to Tampa and down to Miami and then I read about "Dr. Deuk" and attended a seminar. After careful consideration I scheduled my surgery. Everything went exactly as described and only two weeks after surgery I was walking and doing physical therapy with NO PAIN. I am now walking a mile-twice daily. You have improved my quality of life.-Brian Corey

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805506].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 12, 2015

I am not sure how Dr Deuk has received so many 5 stars. my husband and dad both had spinal fusions and both need surgeries to correct what Dr Deuk did. My dad being the most recent has screws that are inproperly placed and one that is about to protrude from his spine! my husband has an issue with a misplaced screws as well and has never healed from 5 years ago. Dr Deuk has said to both my dad and husband," my work is perfect." Yet, they have both found another neurosurgeon that disagrees and will be operating on my dad very soon. Their new doctor said to us regarding my dad that his surgery was unacceptable and he also has hardware that should never have been placed. What a nightmare! Please, do your research before having unnecessary surgery and go to Orlando or Melbourne; there are a few very highly trained neurosurgeons within an hour that will help you and that are not eager to perform a spinal fusion.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2789533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

You did a tremendous job with the surgery on my back. After 16 years of back pain there is such a difference. I am so much better. Once again, thank you. Bill Warner

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2785783].votes_count ]]