Ratings for Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian

Dr. Deuk is one of a kind. I have never trusted a doctor or surgeon more than I trust him. I was told by two other surgeons that my only option was to have a fusion to relive my pain. Dr. Deuk examined me and read my MRI and told me that I did not need a fusion, but that laser surgery would alleviate my pain. I was so relieved that I did not have to undergo a fusion and that I could do this minimally invasive procedure to fix my pain. Let me tell you, it has been 7 weeks since my laser disc repair and I have 0 pain. I am like a new person! I am so thankful I chose to see Dr. Deuk and did not move forward with the other surgery!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Best doctor in the world. He fixed my neck pain and I was back to work next day.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I am a police officer with over 30 years of service to my community.I must say that I was beat up pretty bad in my low back. I had a back fusion done by Deuk and was home same day. My insurance wanted me to go to the hospital and spend 4 days there. I had surgery in Melbourne with Deuk Spine and was home a few hours after. I was back to light duty in a couple weeks and now back to full time. I can't thank this place enough. Thank you Dr.Deuk and staff for getting me back to work

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I had my 6 level pcdf a month ago and am doing wonderful. Dr. Deuk and Augusto did a terrific job and my surgery was outpatient and I was home same day. All my follow ups have been good. Our MEdical Assistants have treated me great too

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

The best surgeon around. Great facility and patient helpers are amazing. I had laser disc and I'm 100% Go there if you have neck or back pain

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Deuk Spine gave me my life back. Before my surgery, my right leg and lower back pain was so intense, I labored to breathe and found it impossible to perform my job. I am now pain free after my surgery! Words alone cannot describe the gratitude i feel for this surgeon and the compassionate and caring team at Deuk Spine Institute.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Had quadruple spine fusion from L3 to S1 on 4/29/2016. The Physicians, nurses and the entire staff is very professional, helpful and considerate of your situation . Put your trust in Dr. Deuk I did and glad because I feel much better.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I knew after the experience with my husband's surgery, I wanted Dr, Deuk to take care of me. Although, it was a hard time getting scheduled because of insurance and other complications, Dr Deuk was finally able to perform my surgery on April 1. Unbelievable! I had immediate relief from the pain that has plagued me for years. My recovery time was quick! The care shown by all of the staff at Deuk Spine (from Dr Deuk, Augusto, the nursing staff and the office worker's has been above standard) They have all treated me with high regard and have gone above the standards to help me in all avenues. Special thanks to John Stewart for all his exceptional help getting my procedure scheduled. This is an A+++ team and I will highly recommend Deuk Spine whenever I can. Thank you for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I cannot thank Dr. Deuk and the wonderful staff at Deuk Spine and Surgery Center enough! I am pain free after have neck pain for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have gone to see doctors about my neck discs for the past 20 years. They pretty much told me the same thing as Dr. Deukmedjian. I needed too have surgery. Dr. Deuk was referred to us by several of his previous patients. I had a cervical fusion and have lost no mobility and no longer in pain. I am now able to do the things i was no longer able to do. I would definitely recommending Dr. Deukmedjian, he gave me my life back and i am very grateful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ara Jason Deukmedjian, known by his patients and colleagues as Dr. Deuk, is board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery and is the founder of Deuk Spine Institute. He is fellowship trained with a focus on spine care and neuro-spine surgery. In addition to his work at Deuk Spine Institute, Dr. Deuk is CEO of Surgery Center of Viera, serves as associate professor of neurosurgery at the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine, is Chief of Staff at Parrish Medical Center, and Past President of the Brevard County Medical Society

• English

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Surgery Department Chair, Parrish Medical Center