Ratings for Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian

Dr. Deuk is one of a kind. I have never trusted a doctor or surgeon more than I trust him. I was told by two other surgeons that my only option was to have a fusion to relive my pain. Dr. Deuk examined me and read my MRI and told me that I did not need a fusion, but that laser surgery would alleviate my pain. I was so relieved that I did not have to undergo a fusion and that I could do this minimally invasive procedure to fix my pain. Let me tell you, it has been 7 weeks since my laser disc repair and I have 0 pain. I am like a new person! I am so thankful I chose to see Dr. Deuk and did not move forward with the other surgery!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

The best surgeon for neck pain and back pain in the world

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

My wife had suffered from debilitating back and leg pain for years. After Duke spine fusion she is a new person. She is back to doing the things she loves like gardening and spending time with our grandkids. The staff at the institute is great as well.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I'm all about the results and I've never gotten close to the results I had with Deuk. I went to a laser institute and had 3 failed surgeries. Deuk fixed me and I was out of the facility 2.5 hrs after surgery. If you have pain go there now

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Knowledgeable staff and the best doctors. Helped me and my husband with our back pain. Deuk is the best

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I HAD BACK SURGERY IN SEPTEMBER AND I AM FEELING GREAT. DR. DEUK DID MY PROCEDURE BUT EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING HELPED ME. FROM INSURANCE ISSUES TO SCHEDULING, THE DEUK TEAM WAS NOTHING SHORT OF MAGNIFICENT. I HAVE RECCOMENDED EVERYONE TO GO HERE! I DROVE 150 MILES TO GET CARE, BUT I WOULD HAVE FLOWN ACROSS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!! A LOT OF FACILITIES OUT THERE RECCOMENDED MULTIPLE SURGERIES BUT ALL I NEEDED WAS ONE FROM DEUK. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Deukmedjian since 2004 ! I was one of his first patients when he came to Titusville. I was suffering with terrible neck pain. I had C4-7 fusion done and NO pain!! 2016 I am back with Lumbar issues ,my neck is still doing great! L3-S1 fusion done and again NO pain ! He has helped me have a normally functional life again. I have a very active life and without the fusions I would not be able to work or do the things I love to do. Dr Deukmedjian and his staff are wonderful!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I received excellent care here. it is a terrific place to get your pain under control

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Great staff and facility is clean. Could not be happier with my treatment

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

No more pain is what I call this review. Had so much pain before surgery but Duke fixed me. Thank you Duke spine for everything. You are the best and my back is so much better and feel great.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ara Jason Deukmedjian, known by his patients and colleagues as Dr. Deuk, is board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery and is the founder of Deuk Spine Institute. He is fellowship trained with a focus on spine care and neuro-spine surgery. In addition to his work at Deuk Spine Institute, Dr. Deuk is CEO of Surgery Center of Viera, serves as associate professor of neurosurgery at the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine, is Chief of Staff at Parrish Medical Center, and Past President of the Brevard County Medical Society

• English

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Spinal stenosis