Ratings for Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian

Dr. Deuk is one of a kind. I have never trusted a doctor or surgeon more than I trust him. I was told by two other surgeons that my only option was to have a fusion to relive my pain. Dr. Deuk examined me and read my MRI and told me that I did not need a fusion, but that laser surgery would alleviate my pain. I was so relieved that I did not have to undergo a fusion and that I could do this minimally invasive procedure to fix my pain. Let me tell you, it has been 7 weeks since my laser disc repair and I have 0 pain. I am like a new person! I am so thankful I chose to see Dr. Deuk and did not move forward with the other surgery!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Best place to get your pain under control. Can't say enough about deuk spine. Love it

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Fantastic care received. Prior to surgery I had accepted the fact that I would have to live with back pain. After meeting with Dr Duek and his team I felt that I had found someone who could change that outlook. Going into surgery I had the upmost confidence in Dr Deuk and the complete staff. Immediately after surgery I found that my chronic pain had been totally relieved. This was a life changing experience, I can't thank Dr Duek and the entire staff enough for the quality care that continues through my post surgery recovery. I would recommend anyone with concerns about back pain to not accept it and seek out Deuk Spine Institute for the help they can provide. I have lived it first hand.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I recently had a spinal fusion surgery performed by Dr. Deukmedjian and I must say it went very well! I've heard horror stories about fusions prior to having mine and I've come to the conclusion that it will only be as good as the surgeon performing it. With a less than 1% complication rate Dr. Deukmedjian is the best in the business!! His staff made me feel at home during a ruff and painful period in my life and continue to do so during my recovery which is going great!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Great Team, I feel like i did as a 20 year old man and feel like I can live a normal life again!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

After 20 years of back and neck pain, Dr. Deuk is the only doctor who was able to cure my issues. I am thankful to Dr. Deuk and his caring staff. I had two discs removed and fused in my lower back which was causing weakness and pain down my left leg. I am happy to say his surgery cured all of my issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Deuk to anyone who is suffering from similar issues.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I got hurt on a Saturday and called the office on Monday and they were able to get me in that afternoon. I would like to give a special thanks to Louis and Augusto for helping me get all my paperwork done so I didn't have to worry about getting paid while off work.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Got neck surgery in August and was back to work with in 1 week. I had a horrible workers compensation claim and was helped by Duke team. They talked to my lawyer an adjuster an got my surgery approved.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

This is top notch in all aspects. Deuk is a great doctor but I feel that his team is even better, and that is saying ALOT. They helped with my insurance and my surgery and now I'm almost 100%. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I was %100 healed of all pain. The whole office is so so nice and helpful. I love them all!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ara Jason Deukmedjian, known by his patients and colleagues as Dr. Deuk, is board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery and is the founder of Deuk Spine Institute. He is fellowship trained with a focus on spine care and neuro-spine surgery. In addition to his work at Deuk Spine Institute, Dr. Deuk is CEO of Surgery Center of Viera, serves as associate professor of neurosurgery at the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine, is Chief of Staff at Parrish Medical Center, and Past President of the Brevard County Medical Society

• English

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Spinal stenosis