Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian

I am 44 yr old. I had a bone spur, stenosis and herniated L4 & S1/L5. I had a 1.5 hr surgery, released in an hour, back home that day and zero pain. 9 weeks later, still perfect and expecting no limitations! Highly recommend. Do NOT mistake confidence and quirky sense of humor for bad attitude or dismissiveness.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Deuk has mad a lasting difference in my life, since the day I had the laser surgery with him that was the last pain I ever felt.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Patel and Deuk are both great along with Dr. Devoe. All great docs who do great things for people with back probs.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Deuk Was incredible. He fixed my back with the fusion surgery and then I came back a month later and he did laser on my neck. best doc ever and does the job right.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I just want to thank you for inventing Deuk Laser Disc Repair. You have completely changed my life from the shell of the person I was till now after surgery. I just want to thank you for putting yourself into the patient's shoes and doing the right thing." Bruce "When you performed my neck fusion I came out of surgery with no problems and no pain! I just wanted to let you know that I really feel like I picked the right neurosurgeon. All of my friends and family have been impressed by my progress and I am encouraging anyone that is hesitant about surgery that it was the best thing I ever did. Now I am on with my life!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Doctors here are really great, and they took my UHC insurance and the copay was really low. Now only 1 week post my laser surgery and all my pain is gone, I don't have a scar, and I can play with my kids again, THANKS DR DEUK

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Deuk and Augusto are amazing. They have the hands of a magician because they must have used magic to fix my back after how much it got screwed up.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Deuk is a great and very helpful doctor. Probably one of the best I have ever seen. I have seen many doctors over the years and he is one of my favorites for sure. If you have back pain go to him for sure.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

He is such a wonderful man! The staff make you feel like home and the surgery was even better. I love you Dr. Deukmedjian and family!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Laser disc repair went great. Thank you for helping me

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ara Jason Deukmedjian, known by his patients and colleagues as Dr. Deuk, is board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery and is the founder of Deuk Spine Institute. He is fellowship trained with a focus on spine care and neuro-spine surgery. In addition to his work at Deuk Spine Institute, Dr. Deuk is CEO of Surgery Center of Viera, serves as associate professor of neurosurgery at the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine, is Chief of Staff at Parrish Medical Center, and Past President of the Brevard County Medical Society

• English

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Spinal stenosis