Ratings for Dr. Michael Hennelly

This Dr. Only cares about making you pay more money by forcing you to return for follow up that isn't needed. He will only deal with one issue per visit. Stay away from this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

My previous doctor quit and I was put in to see Dr. Hennelly with whom I had met during a last minute urgent care visit the year prior. My experience with Hennelly has now become the absolut worst doctors visit ever. He was late and when he came in he immediately started to rip into me for not following up from the urgent care visit the year prior. Turns out he had taken incorrect notes and I was not required to follow-up. Needless to say he did not apologize for his mistake. During the course of the initial health questions he asked if I had ever smoked, I indicated that I had but that I had quit 2 years prior. He told me that I was dumb to have ever smoked in the first place, in those exact words. He also refused to speak about any medical concerns that I had and told me to make multiple appointments to discus my various concerns as he absolutelyDoes not discuss more than one topic per visit. I will not be seeing this doctor again and I would recommend everyone else to steer clear.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

For routine checkups, he was very thorough and methodical. Ordered up bloodwork and took a comprehensive health and family history to identify potential problems. We've worked together on different issues over the years and my health has never been better. Identifies problems and provides different solutions for handling them. Also brought to my attention a liver issue that isn't a problem now but would have been in the future if I didn't deal with it. Somewhat direct and no-nonsense, but I appreciate that in a doctor. He did listen carefully and dealt with each issue as I brought it up.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

He declared I had a bacterial infection in my lungs, but chose to treat me for allergies. I'm supposed to come back in 2 days if no improvement...RIDICULOUS!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

He cares more about money than he does his patient. He absolutely refuses to talk about more than one topic at a time and his response is "come back and we'll discuss that.."

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Waited 45 min after my scheduled appt time for a 1 minute exam. Every time I have been to him he has been dismissive, condescending, and unwilling to discuss medication options. He walked out the door while I was asking about a refill on a medication (previously prescribed by him) and told me to wait until my follow up visit to talk about it. His assistant (takes vitals, weight, etc) was one of the rudest medical "professionals" I have ever encountered. I rated him 2/5 for knowledge because so far, none of his treatments have been very effective for me. I would not recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

He did not listen to me and refused to consider any other options than the course of treatment he recommended. He was very unsympathetic and condescending.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

The rudest, most unethical doctor I've ever gone to. He made sexually graphic comments and gave me an RX for a drug they don't even make anymore and told me that was "My Problem" run, run as fast as you can away from this doctor and his unhappy, unhelpful staff!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Very direct, professional, to the point, worthy of trust, good Dr.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

rude unprofessional incompetent made me come to review normal labs. Charge my insurance company 250 dol for 1 min appt!!!!!!! don't go here

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Michael Hennelly's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)