Ratings for Dr. Ryder P. Gwinn

Both Dr Gwinn and Jordan are both awesome, and they sent me to the best shoulder doctor over at OPA Dr. Hormell. He fixed my shoulder as well, Thank god i finally found the right doctors to do the right thing. It has taken me over 10 years to find these wonderful people, THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

6 week ago I had neck surgery to fix a 15 year chronic pain issue, my arms were useless and my right hand was completely asleep. This is 7 weeks now and i have not felt this good in over 10 years. Dr Gwinn in a master of the spine, he even fixed an older fusion i had done in 2009 that was broken, This time i had 7 levels fused from the back, And today I am back at work with no pain. I have not felt this good in over 10 years. He is by far the best spine surgeon i have ever dealt with. Now i just wish he did shoulder surgery because i also have a torn rotator that needs fixing, I so wish he was the one to do it.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

This surgeon is awesome! I was diagnosed with epilepsy, caused by mesial temporal sclerosis several years ago. Last spring the condition finally worsened to where I had to have surgery. My local neurologist referred me to Swedish Medical Center, and I was lucky enough to end up with Dr. Gwinn as my surgeon. He is caring, takes time to answer questions, and makes you feel like you are the most important person in the room. By the time my consult was over I had utter confidence in him, and it was well founded. The surgery went superbly, and I am now considered epilepsy free! In fact, the wholt team at Swedish Medical Center is very good, but Dr. Gwinn is the shining star. During my 6 month followup appointments when I thanked him for changing my life, he told me, "I love what I do, because I can help people like you." He isn't just a great surgeon, but seems like a great person too.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

One week ago I had back surgery to remove a non cancerous tumor. Dr. Gwinn is wonderful. His associate Dr. Jordan steed has the same rating of excellent. I am walking around with the extreme pain gone. I got the best of care. My incision is healing nicely. My tumor was on my spine and there has been no leaking or bleeding. I would have Dr. Gwinn when any orthopedic problem occurs.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Gwinn, and got an appt less then 12hrs later.. WOW. he was very thorough with his exam, asked me tons of questions about my injury, and answered all mine in Laments terms instead of doctor jargin. I was very impressed with him and his Asst Jordan, they both passed my "radar" sense.. I have surgery next week... may God Bless their hands and heal my pains. I absolutely love Swedish Neurosciences Medical Hospital. I recommend it to all my friends in need..

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Ryder P. Gwinn's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)