Ratings for Dr. Jay Jacobi

He was rude and did not help me I any way. Find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Jacobi is the best. I love the fact that he takes the time to listen to his patients, that says a lot considering that his listening saved my husbands life for that I will always be greatful. I love his straight forwardness. I love the fact that when my son was coming a preteen how Dr. Jacobi talked to him about his health on all aspects of becoming a young man diet/sex everything. Dr. Jocobi has been great for my family and anyone who gets him would be lucky. We need more Doctor like him. He has been our Dr. for over 15 yrs.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

He saved my life when I had severe IBS. He was never disgusted by my condition. He found a cocktail of meds that worked for me, and reduced my IBS inflammation and spasms.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Jacobi has YEARS of experience and it shows! As a physician myself, I have had a number of negative experiences with family practioners in the past, but I, truly, cannot say enough about Dr. Jacobi's knowledge level and effort to please and care for the patient. Many doctors get jaded by the system after working as long as he has, but Dr. Jacobi still seems to love what he does and it shows. I recommend him to EVERYONE looking for an excellent primary doctor - there is NO better in ABQ. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor. In all honesty, he has be better than several specialists on a number of occasions - again nothing beats experience. Go Dr. Jacobi! We love you!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

as a cancer patient new to the Albuqueque, NM. area I had hoped for a referal to a good oncologist as my previous Doctor didn't know any one here. Dr. Jacobie was not helpful.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Great doctor! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a kind and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

I love Dr. Jacobi - it is not always easy to get in to see him - everyone else no loves him too! He takes time to listen, he is honest and makes me feel at ease. It is clear that he cares about my health and overall well being. I hope to stay his patient as long as he is in practice.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Both my husband and I see Dr. Jacobi and really like him a lot. Like the others have said, he's very straight-forward but also very kind and a great listener. I will continue to see him as long as he's practicing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Dr. Jacobi has been my primary care physician for several years now. Although, my company's insurance plans have changed over these years, I was always pleased to see that I did not have to change doctors. Dr. Jacobi is a delightful person as well as a knowledgable physician and i will continue to keep him as my primary as long as I need a doctor and he is practicing.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Spends time with you, and answers your questions. Very knowledgable, and kind. Have always had good experiences with him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Jay Jacobi's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

GHI