Ratings for Dr. Carmen A. Serrano-Lopez

I will agree that the staff are wonderful but I cannot agree on Dr. Serrano's helpfulness. The wait is very long, even though I've rarely seen many people in the office. She is disinterested while you are explaining (often for the third time) what your issues are. And all of this I could accept but the last time I went in to see her she came in the exam room, took one look at me, and said "you have heat rash, why are you here?" Then she spent the next 10 minutes exasperated with my presence until I convinced her that I knew the difference between a heat rash and something else. The final straw was her unprofessional attitude as she left the room without closing the door and proceeded to laugh and joke with the nurse about patients that come in to see doctors for no reason.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Serrano has been extremely thorough and patient. Her assistant, Lee Ann, is a wonderful, caring, helpful human being. Patients who see this team are extremely fortunate. You have to wait awhile in the waiting room, but once you leave and go to the examining room, they make you feel as though you are the only patient they have, and will stay overtime to take care of your needs. Bravo for a job well-done!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014