Ratings for Dr. Kaveri Patel

She’s an amaing docto and has been there for me throughout the years. Very knowledgeable and takes her time to make sure you are doing okay.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

She is rude and not able to diagnose the health condition. She was in rush and did not provide any useful information.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

She did not listen to my health issue and started suggesting wrong medicines. She kept on talking and was not even listening to me. She was in a hurry and quite rude. Its a waste seeing her. Please don't go to her. She just makes money, nothing else. Doesn't care for her patient's health.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Seems to be only interested in making money and earning respect. Has a very bad attitude and is generally unhappy. Was unable to prescribe the correct medications and could have caused serious damage to her patient.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Extremely rude and constantly in a rush to get you out the door. She expects you to bow down to her medical knowledge which was seemingly very lacking.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I was her patient for about 2 years. I loved that I always saw the same RN before I saw her, it makes each appointment feel less stressful, and I know that they know me and my history. When I saw her I was on medications for depression which was prescribed to me by a tri-city psychiatrist. She always checked to see how I was doing and was happy to hear when I was feeling better. She did my Paps Smears and other yearly check ups and everything was always good. She would always ask me if there was anything else I wanted to talk about. She helped me decide to take the HPV vaccine. She answered the questions I had and I never felt pressured. About a year later, I asked about other birth control options because I was tired of taking a daily pill. She gave me a run down on the different IUDs, the hormone shot, and a couple of other methods. I was mostly interested in the IUD. She answered my questions, and didn't pressure me about getting it. She said to let her know when I decided what I want to try and she can help me with it. I believe she said that she does do the IUD insertions herself. Sometimes there was a little bit of a wait once I was already checked by the nurse for the basic vitals. But I didn't mind too much. The nurse would check in and let me know she was running a little behind from patients that were before me. Other than that, I really was sad to have to move away from Fremont. I thought she was a really good doctor and cared about my wellness. She also responds to my emails and prescription refill requests online when I was seeing her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

wasting time and money to see her. she didnt have any advice on the health issue that i was facing.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Patel has always tried her best to listen with empathy. I've read the other reviews, and feel that they haven't accounted for time she is alloted with each patient. I never felt rushed by her and appreciated her advice.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

waste visiting this doctor.don't know how to handle with people.i went for general check up,i was so upset, no suggestions.money minded.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I go to PAMF where Dr. Patel consults. I had a Urinary tract infection and she PR used shed send a prescription to my pharmacist. She knew I was in a lot of pain and said shed send the prescription out even though it was Friday afternoon. No word till I called PAMF offices back o. Sat morning ( after an excruciating night) till PAMF paged the on call for me. Always have had good experiences with PAMF but she was beyond unprofessional. And very quick & had no time in the appointment itself. Very disappointing

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011