Ratings for Dr. James M. Hawk

Severe Mental health issues that continue to close down his office. Amazing he is still allowed to practice after killing family pet , psychological break down, not to mention the hundreds of people he hooked on excessive pain meds and then dumped, or flat out killed via these over medications!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Hawk has lost or had his medical license suspended at least 2 times . Need I say anymore ?

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I love Dr Hawk! He is very conscientious, and looking out for your whole well being-physically AND spiritually. He never makes you feel like he's rushing you out the door,and you get the feeling that he genuinlyrics cares. Stand tall Dr Hawk, you still have some loyal clients, we miss you.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Do NOT pay anything to this office without checking w/ your insurance 1st!!!! especially medicaid medicare patients...billing practices at this office are a breach of contract with all insurance but especially thesetwo ....you must disclose up front possible non covered services....they do not and then refuse to see said patients until paid in full....sounds like a legal drug dealer to me

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

PRAY FOR DR HAWK LIVING WITH CHRONIC PAIN IS NO JOKE I HAVE HAD 9 SURGERYS IF IT WAS NO FOR DR HAWK I WOULD NOT BE HERE COME BACK TO US DR HAWK

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Liar, Coward, Hippocrat, Fraud, Insurance thief ...all descriptions of Hawk, not a human being , just a minion.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I'm just another misdiagnosed fibromyalgia patient that refuses to accept fibromyalgia is the only answer. I need pain mangement while I find the real issue causing my symptoms. Dr Hawk is doing just that, pain management! I am happy with his service and consultation. While we have not found a solution he has found a few major issues including Cancer. I will continue to use him as my primary when we find what is causing my current symptoms

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I would not take a dog to him. he's very unprofessional he does not care about his patients he wants to get you hooked on pain meds and then drop you like a hot potato, and tell you you're nothing but a drug addict and it's all your fault he does not want to take no blame he does it to a bunch of his patients because I have heard other people say the same thing stay away from him or less you're looking to be degraded that's what he has to do to make himself look better. He is a big JERK AN A BABY.

Submitted December 17, 2015

A very caring doctor who takes the time to listen to you and help find the correct treatment needed. He knows how pain can effect your life and noticed my depression that no one else knew about. He literally saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

doc hawk is a good doctor i have been with him for years. but recently he abandoned me with no explanation i have chronic pain and it is very hard to find doctors to help these days thanks to those who abuse their medication it was just not right for him to just quit on me to be even sicker worrying about what happens next.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014