Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Campbell

I have been with the doc since 1985. He has always had my health in his best interest.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Very concerned about this doctor. He told me I had high cholesterol and needed to go on statins for life. He did not inquire about possible reasons for the high level and upon simply changing my diet I reduced my cholesterol. Then he proceeded to tell me I was also an alcoholic which he deduced from my family background.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Campbell doesn't listen to anything you say. He has a terrible bedside manner, it's more like bed-pan manner! The only thing he knows how to do is right prescriptions that don't solve your problem!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Doctor had horrible bed-side manner. I had a very painful corn on my foot and instead of listening to my concerns and taking me seriously, he grabbed the side of the corn and pulled on it until I yelled in pain. On top of this he was curt and unprofessional in general. I do not reccomend him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Dr. Mark F. Campbell's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

GHI