Ratings for Dr. Dana M. Rhode

She was a no show for an appointment (as in staff scheduled me an appointment and she wasn't even there); she has never returned my phone calls; and she maybe saw me for a minute in my appointment. I had an extremely low BP, which her assistant noticed, almost passed out in front of her, and she couldn't get me out of there fast enough. Unprofessional and negligent. If you care about yourself at all, find a true doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Rhode told me I needed to see her every 6 months in order to obtain my perscriptions. It had only been 5 and she refused to refil them. One perscription I had was due to run out on a week end. It was a 30 day perscription and there are not exactly 30 days in every month. When I tried to explain this to her staff they were rude. I asked if I could leave a voice message for Dr. Rhode and I was told no. I asked if I could email her and I was told no. I asked if she could return my call and was told that she would not speak to me. So now I am out of my medications and without a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

That is my copay. Dana Rhode is the best!!! I can't say enough about her. She knows what she's doing. She takes time to talk to her patients, and actually get to know them. She answers questions, and has no "attitude" like you see in many doctors. She really cares. I wouldn't go to anyone else in town.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

dr. rhode spends time with you...i never feel rushed. she is also very pleasant to talk with, listens and is understanding. i have only seen her 3 times so far, but i have already decided that she is my new primary physician.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

I adored Dr. Rhode and really hated to say goodbye to her when we moved to Portland. She has a wonderful bedside manner, really wants to work with her patients, and if she's unsure of anything she won't hesitate to research and/or ask another doctor. I wish more doctors could have her personality! Would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

She takes the time with you, to make you feel she is truly interested in your care. She is always on time, will investigate things for you. If money is an issue she will recommend other options (without compromising my health). My girls really like her, I wish all Dr's had her bedside manors.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Dana M. Rhode's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1998)