Ratings for Dr. Mark Dursztman

Dr. D. has been my Internist for over 10 years and he's literally been a lifesaver, more than once. I odn't think I've ever met a smarter doctor-he's a super diagnostician. And his bedside manner is impeccable-- friendly, gentle, supportive, engaging. I always have his full attention and time, which is a rarity these days with doctors, so I feel very lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Great doctor and wonderfully caring person! Smart and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Dursztman has treated me for several conditions and he quickly writes referrals or sends his patients for further testing to properly diagnose. His staff is not the greatest at answering telephones, but they do a great job at getting referrals and paperwork done in a timely manner. I've never had to wait more than 20 minutes to see the doctor, I think in NYC it is pretty standard to have to wait some time at the doctor's office. The wait time at Dr. Dursztman's office does not seem excessive.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014