Dr. Prashant N. Pandya

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Prashant N. Pandya

I have been a patient of Dr. Pandya’s for many years and he has always been very thorough and thoughtful in his review, diagnosis and recommendations. I have complete trust in his care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Excellent Dre I’ll recoend to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

The staff is very professional, cooperative and patient .

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I have been a patient for almost 20 years. He’s very knowledgeable and pleasant. He answers all of my questions and I never feel rushed. I’ve recommended him to everyone who is looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Pandya has been my physician since taking over a former practice. He is attentive, caring and knowledgeable. Although thorough, he not an alarmist which I appreciate since I tend to be a worrier. I am very pleased with him as my internist.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Dr. Pandya is a gem! He took over from a very highly regarded doctor 20 years ago. I was nervous to switch but that doctor told me not to worry as I would be in excellent hands. I have been with Dr. Pandya since and he is my favorite doctor. He is very smart but kind and caring and really listens to you. His demeanor is calm which is great for me as I tend to be a nervous person. It is a busy office but the staff are always helpful and really nice. I have recommended so many patients to Dr. Pandya. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Dr. Pandya understands how treat the whole patient. He is very thorough in his delivery of medical information as well as patient when understanding a patients medical and emotional needs.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

I was referred to Dr Pandya a few years ago after experiencing negativity with a primary doctor I had for many years. I am quite pleased with his level of medical knowledge, treatment recommendations and overall professionalism. His office staff are pleasant and helpful also very professional. The office environment is always clean and the waiting area is never excessively crowded!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Pandya has been my doctor for a number of years. I was referred by a close friend. I have always found him to be professional, kind and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Diagnosed a blocked artery and prostate cancer from family history and a series of bloodwork

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Prashant N. Pandya's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As founder and a managing partner of Alpha Health Associates, Dr. Prashant Pandya offers patients exceptional diagnosis, management and treatment for acute and chronic conditions. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and has more than two decades of experience in primary care and Internal Medicine as a practicing physician in the tri-state region. Dr. Pandya attended the University of Michigan for his bachelors of sciences degree and remained there to pursue his medical degree. His post graduate training included an internship and residency at University of Connecticut Health Center, followed by years of hands-on patient care for as an Internal Medicine physician. With a care philosophy centered solely on each patient's individual needs, Dr. Pandya established his own primary care practice in Livingston, which has since merged into Alpha Health Associates. Dr. Pandya and his team provide expert treatment for a diverse patient population and a wide range of conditions -- from simple to complex, and they collaborate with each other and with specialists when necessary for the best possible patient experience and outcomes. Dr. Pandya has a diverse array of outside interests but most enjoys spending time with his wife, children, family and friends.

• Gujarati
  • English

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Connecticut Health Center (Grad. 1995)

UPMC