Ratings for Dr. Tina Musahl

tina musahl is opposed to homosexual marriage, so much so that she lets it get in the way of treating patients. not only is she belligerent to an extreme that prevents dialogue regarding patient's symptoms, she argues about established and well known conditions diagnosed from other physicians. my visit to see tina musahl started with an hour long wait for her to enter the room. when she finally decided to join me for my appointment, she scrutinized my race and started talking about my BREEDING instead of my health condition. if you are not a heterosexual white man, you may wish to look into seeing another doctor than tina musahl. her superiors seem to be happy with her bigotry and will not help you if she abuses you as she did to me. i am not only left without any medical care from the visit, but i am also traumatized by the vicious and unprofessional bedside manner. i am very much taken aback by how profoundly racist and homophobic she is, and am left wondering how anyone like her can succeed professionally with that attitude. she should not be a doctor. she needs professional help for her anger problems.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Tina Musahl's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)