Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Manzer

HE is a fine doctor but he has 3 offices and is spread too thin. His physician assistants really vary in quality. If I have a real problem, I try to see the doctor!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Hes a great doctor for the whole family! Hes young and ready to take on his patients needs! Building his practice from ground up and opening other offices to help serve more!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I will not use this doctor ever again. He was very rude, spent 3 minutes with me and then charged my insurance as if he had been with me for 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Excellent, efficient care. I moved out of state and still drive an hour to keep him as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

My wife came down with mysterious problem regarding her nervous system. From the start he seemed genuinely interested and dug in, this was a big departure from previous doctors. In my own opinion hes a younger doctor and is not stuck in his ways after years of practice, this is a good thing. Hes very open to listening to your problems and lets you speak whats on mind. One of the best ive seen.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Manzer is an excellent physician. He is very concerned about his patients. He is very knowledgeable of medicine, and he always takes the time to listen to all of my symptoms before diagnosing me. He has always provided me with the best care.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

This doctor seen me one time for an initial visit, at first he seemed very good, but ask for all previous medical records. This was after I had given him medical history, his PA was nice. Then when I didn’t provide him with previous doctors, and he find out that I had seen a VA doctor he sent a registered letter stating he could no longer be a primary doctor for me. Theses doctors scare me as they are afraid to assess the problem and assist the person with the problem they may have. If a doctor needs previous doctor medical records they are not fully qualified doctors and can not make a decision on their own. I would avoid him. I had another doctor; they are afraid of the Federal government or a VA doctor; something must be wrong with practice r how they operate!!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. Jonathan L. Manzer's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Carthage, MO